Happy Draik Day!

Jenny ^_^

Sorry to post again but does anyone know when the next release will be?

Trust me, if someone did then they'd have posted about it. XD I don't think TNT will do it at a scheduled time, or if they do, they aren't telling us when it is.

I just saw a very well named mutant Tonu with fantastic stats. I also saw an Island and Desert shoyru among many others.

Draiks are cute but I don't think I'd be willing to throw away pets like that, especially when there isn't that great of chance that you'd achieve one via Create A Pet lol

ETA: SarafinaWolf7, you and I joined neopets on the same day :D And to make it even more freaky, we joined TDN on the same day, just two years apart.

I just saw a very well named mutant Tonu with fantastic stats. I also saw an Island and Desert shoyru among many others.

Draiks are cute but I don't think I'd be willing to throw away pets like that, especially when there isn't that great of chance that you'd achieve one via Create A Pet lol

My jaw dropped when I read that. The nerve of some people

I've also been seeing a few nice looking pets in the pound today, some of them even being LE.

If you're bummed about not getting a draik, head to the pound. A lot of people are chucking away their painted, well named pets, in hopes of getting a draik.

Fools. lol

Ha, I love the way you described all those people who have pounded their pets just because they want a chance of getting a Draik (odds are, most of them won't) in just one word. :)

ETA: SarafinaWolf7, you and I joined neopets on the same day :D And to make it even more freaky, we joined TDN on the same day, just two years apart.

Desert shoyru? Wow. But it's a pity without the clothes. Anyway, I saw a VN Darigan wocky but I wasn't fast enough! Brr. But I managed to adopt a VN skunk shoyru. I'm happy with that! ^_^

Apparently, the draiks were never being released again after the first 2/3 waves (correct me if I'm wrong). It might seem unfair for those who missed it due to the clashing timezones, but that's just how the way it goes.. No point arguing anyway.

And I still couldn't believe the fact that I was SO CLOSE into getting one! I'm still sore about it.. ): Lol. But I really wanted one. Guess I just have to wait few more years to save up. Hehe.