Happy Draik Day!

Jenny ^_^

The Marquee and new background are AWESOME! :O

And the draik being attacked by my good friend Meepo (from the underthebed clan) turned into the first zombie draik when he was hit by the seemingly harmless party favor.

The draik clothing is OK, but I really like the new colours, the gold is super cool!! :D and the zombie one is awesome! :P

Im super excited about the new draik eggs too!

And the marquee is sooooo cute !!!

*shrugs* don't know....but I love dreaming about it :)

Too bad I'm bad at restocking...that's why I dream of one coming to me through a random event and me freaking out and selling the egg like there's nooooo tomorrow ^_^

Need like 7 million neopoints more and I'll be where I left off =D

It's becoming a game of restocking now. I really want one because I want one.

But many are abusing it right now.. Creating up till 5 or more draiks, to be traded for pets later.. Grr. Clever though.

I was in the midst of making one, but when I clicked on 'Create', it's gone already ):

The last release was around 7am. It's near 12pm NST now and still no new release ):

The pound board is going crazy! Lol. People are offering royal customs, UCs and pirates for draiks! Wow.

I hope it will release later on today.. I have to sleep now. It's 3am here, brr.

Please update here if there is another release! Good luck guys!

I was just lurking around WAM (We Are Maraqua) and they've had posts about Draiks too.

I'm not brave enough to go to the pound boards xD

Too bad I have to go to school. I hope they release a couple late late late late late at night.

Well this is interesting. So they are going to allow draiks to be created like the other Neopets but only randomely. I saw that the last one happened was around 7am or something like that. Why does it take so long? Well good luck to all.[/size]