Neopets doesn't load...

aia

Thats cool. Do you have to send in a resume? Or is that just for news posters?

Yes, you have to fill out a form with some questions and we look over that and your record to decide. Mod positions are not open right now though, nor will they be for a while. I (as Head Mod) do not feel we need any more mods at this time.

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

im skimming every news site i can find and im not finding anything with any kind of 'urgent' tone on the fires. nothing saying theyr spreading. nothing saying theyr near glendale or that anyone new is being evacuated. is anyone in the general area? knows anyone in the area? any americans can switch on their tvs? BBC 24 hasnt mentioned them while iv been watching.

Doesn't TDN have a help page explaining Premium? *scratches head*

But yeah, I'm also free to give Premium Invites. I've only been successful in giving one, and that was to a RL friend.

I'm having trouble finding one that explains just what Premium means, and nevermind, I just found the one I needed. Haha. Sorry!

Hey what time is it NST-wise? Guild was going to playing to play a game :crying:

Anyways, does anyone know how long til they fix this glitch?

It is currently 6:07 PM NST, and no one has any idea when the glitch will be fixed. ;)

That would be the main thing that will convince me in the end to go and buy premium.

Ugh..Sir toasty now I really am confused with all that...but since i'm not form the US i don't think it's going to be easy for me.I still need to get a credit card(been putting this off for months now because i don't really need one), get a paypall acocount...loong way.to lazy :D

I am not from the USA and I have premium. No need to make a paypall account or anything. You just need to fill in your info on the premium neopets site, and they'll do it all for you. ^_^

Im bored... anyone wanna play like a game or something?

I wish to play with you! :D

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure all posts have at least seven words. Quotes and smileys don't count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

im skimming every news site i can find and im not finding anything with any kind of 'urgent' tone on the fires. nothing saying theyr spreading. nothing saying theyr near glendale or that anyone new is being evacuated. is anyone in the general area? knows anyone in the area? any americans can switch on their tvs? BBC 24 hasnt mentioned them while iv been watching.

According to the news on my tv the fire is almost 60% contained. Right now, they aren't that worried about the fire it seems. They know they will get it under control now. They are already talking about what this fire may mean in the future for Mudslides tho. They haven't said any more about evacuations.

According to the news on my tv the fire is almost 60% contained. Right now, they aren't that worried about the fire it seems. They know they will get it under control now. They are already talking about what this fire may mean in the future for Mudslides tho. They haven't said any more about evacuations.

I had no idea that there were currently fires in CA. Well of course there always are... why is that???

Jumping ydkgxbgdufydjv! Almost 80 users viewing this topic.

It's after 6NST, if no one's answered yet...

And Grant! Ha! I remember seeing you around on KiLL quite a bit during the AC.

This is so weird. :*

I am not from the USA and I have premium. No need to make a paypall account or anything. You just need to fill in your info on the premium neopets site, and they'll do it all for you. happy.gif

Oh that's cool.I need to start looking this stuff up once neopets is up.but even so I;m compleatly broke at the moments.College doesn't start for me for another month and i'm broke untill then :D

Let's see, hi Tamara, hi Ruto, hi Denisa, and hi Kalhana!

Hi! :) I just realised I don't know your name ..

LOL

I WAS ABLE TO GET ON NEOPETS, AND IT LOADED

but then when I tried to do anything, it went back to not loading. :crying:

That's probably because your computer "saved" that page, and not because it's working or anything. ;D