NOOOOOO!

-Ryan

My account. I logged out earlier and just now I logged back in and I forgot my password. It's not working.

I can't survive without Neo, I need Neo.

What the heck just happened? My password didn't work and now it's working. I don't know why. I made sure I typed it correctly.

Hm, well, atleast this is kinda funny now that I think about it. And now I know what having a meltdown i like. And also what would happen if I ever lose my acount. o.o

!! Don't you have an E-mail you regestered with? There's a button somewhere on they log-in page that says something like "Forgot your password?" And you put your username and they send the password to that E-mail.

edit: nevermind! ignooree my post~

edit again: wait, don't you have an e-mail?

Well, at least you managed to get into your account. You should maybe change your password, just to be safe. And make sure you write the new one down, so that you don't forget.

mmm its a good idea to let the browser save your passwords, but not if you have a little pesky sibling running around :P

i just make all my passwords similar and very hard to guess using symbols, caps and numbers. i should probably start changing the neo one more frequently though.. how often to you change yours?

Well you don't necessarily need to fill the date of birth form.Just put the correct password and it will let you access neopets without the date.

I think the date of birth is mandatory when you haven't accessed neopets in a long time..like several months.

What the heck just happened? My password didn't work and now it's working. I don't know why. I made sure I typed it correctly.

That's happened to both me and my sister before. I think there was something wrong with our main computer, because we tried to login to Neo using my laptop and we were both able to login.

I don't know if it's just my account but I've noticed a problem with Neopets caching recently. I'd put money in the bank, but it would never show up until several minutes had passed. I could go to other pages, and it would say my transaction went through, but when I'd go back to the bank - it showed as if it never happened.

Same thing with games like Cellblock, Pyramids, Solitaire etc... I would make a move but it wouldn't accept. I'd leave, come back a few minutes later and all my moves had gone through lol

It's... weird.

ooh thats really scary! :( I had an issue with the bank once, where I put in 170k, and it didnt load proper, so it sent it but never put it in the bank. TNT pretty much told me I was out of luck :(

I don't know if it's just my account but I've noticed a problem with Neopets caching recently. I'd put money in the bank, but it would never show up until several minutes had passed. I could go to other pages, and it would say my transaction went through, but when I'd go back to the bank - it showed as if it never happened.

That's happened to me before, with the bank and with my shop (and both times that happened I was dealing with a nice little chunk of np). However, nothing like that has happened recently (thank goodness).

• 3 weeks later...

I've lost 2 of my accounts before. I didn't have a meltdown but i was really sad. its because of the passowrd, it woldn't work even though i wrote it down. if anybody can find my lost passowrd to my account meimei_littlesister i would give you 600,000 neopoints. it had my special neopets on there!!!

in total i have lost 4 limited edition pets.

I think it has something to do with 'hannah and the ice caves', but i don't remember.