Coming Soon: Chariot Races!

Jenny ^_^

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, so how many laps do you actually have to do on Hard to get 2000 points? Yesterday, someone posted that you need to do 11 laps on Hard (20 on Normal) to get 2000, so I quit after 12 laps and had nowhere near 2000 points. I was rather irritated by that, since I was doing really well at the time, but I've been playing horribly since.

I had 9 rounds just now, but then my computer started lagging badly( I think I got a virus, it's behaving weird anyway) and I got glitched out of the game... Then I could only wait until the time was done but it did not increase my score or anything. I got 1700... could have gotten 2000 easily *sad*

Is this a fun game? I've never played it. Is it hard, too?

I like the horse petpet, Alabaris?

This game is terrible. I hate it :grrr:

Whaaa--? I love this game! (Although the majority of the people here don't seem to agree with me lol) I'm getting pretty good at it, actually. =)

Do you think they'll be coming out with a new petpet paintbrush? Electric, maybe?

The alabriss on the front news thing is painted electric. I like it. =P

Ah, nice, a racing game I thought.

Of course I expected too much. TNT actually managed to create a racing game where you don't need to race, you just have to avoid other racers and complete laps.

Can it be more ridiculous?

No.

This game is the worst game ever devised by mankind by a clear margin.

I finally beat AAA today. I switched to using the Electric Alabriss, since it was the one that I kept colliding with the most often, so I thought I'd eliminate the competition. I also noticed that this game shared a common quality with the other newest games; it's easier on a slower computer (seems to be a trend). Now that I have my prizes, I'll probably never play again. Good luck, everyone!

I'm still working for AAA's...although I've only played once lol. Off to try again! Wish me luck :D

Weeeelll...I got better than last time haha

Yay finally gotten AAA's prize.. I was stuck at the 16th lap just now but I finally made it to 22 laps woo hoo!!