Your summer song

-Ryan

Ok, so does anyone just have a song that like especially reminds you of summer when you hear it?

Like for me, What i've done, any of those "Camp Rock" songs, and Move along all bring me back to the summer of 08. And now for this summer Eye of the tiger, that one annoying Disney song "One and the same", and another that I can't remember.

How about you?

Ah you guys are picking all old songs :P what about THIS summer? personally Im tired of all the songs, especially that black eyed peas one. ... no matter what station you turn to its ALWAYS playing -_-

No the one .... oh shoot I dont know the name but its like..

Tonights gonna be a good night ... blah blah...

Mozzletoff (no idea how to spell that lol)

Ive totally got the lyrics stuck in my head - anyways it WAS a pretty good song, but after hearing it a bazillion times...

Cool everyone.

And I remembered that other one. It's "It ends tonight" Awsome motvational song for me when i'm pushing through those yooyuball goals to take down anyone from the faeries to the Krawks. (It worked with the Krawks too)

here are some oldies from past summers :P

Mest - Cadillac

Goddam right its a beautiful day - eels

Iggy pop - the passanger

life is a highway - tom petty

road trippin

born to be wild

I have very strong emotional connections to the Doors' "Break on Through" because of a summer during which I spent most of my time peeking out into the greater world outside my hometown with my friends. It was the first time I got out of my town and went downtown and camping and those sorts of things without my family, it was like being shot through with freedom and wanderlust and a reckless inability to stay in one place for long. I still haven't settled down.

I really like the one you mentioned, the "tonight's going to be a good night" song, it's such a great song to listen to on Friday or Saturday.

I love light and day by the polyphonic spree, just makes me want to dance around in a meadow somewhere... Also maximo park, "apply some pressure", because summer times for me is exams and exam result and that song really makes me hopeful that I'll do well :D

My summer song is 'Like Whoa' by Aly & AJ. It makes me thing of my summer in '07. Fun times. Also, that 'Cha Cha Slide' song reminds me of that same summer, actually it reminds me of that same week. That's the week I went with my youth group to Kentucky. Good times. :)

The only reason those song remind of summer is because I liked to watch Zack and Cody or Phineas and Ferb when I just felt like dropping the mature act and watching kid shows instead of the news, and they never stopped playing those songs. They had to put in atleast one every commercial break. xD