The Bonju Recipe

Noog

When you saw the solution for the bonju avatar you....  

43 members have voted

1. 1. What did you do/say when you saw the bonju solution?

• -facepalm-
    • Are you serious? So much hard work went into THIS?
    • I must Restock/Snipe!!!
    • Man, this stuff has inflated. I can't afford these items.
    • Finally! :D
    • No! My secret has been leaked!
    • Who cares about avatars?

Why did you facepalm? The mixture doesn't seem very easy to guess. Unless I'm not understanding something? I don't get the second poll option either...

I'm happy, because the chef bonju avatar is one of my favorite avatars. But I'll have to wait because of the current prices of the ingredients.

At least I made some profit off selling orange juice for 20k.

At the time I was having the biggest headache on the face of this plant by trying to sole it by myself.i had the items..stupid orange avatar.Never would have thought about it.

And when I read the solution i was like''yes..I can go to sleep now =))) Seriously it was like 5 or 6 am for me..a wasted friday on neopets..lol

At first I was like 'Finally!', but once everyone found out and the book inflated I was like -facepalm-.

I had been off neopets for a few days before I found out. Though I'm not exactly sure when the news went public, I found out last night. My first reaction was a combination of 'Yes!' and 'Finally!" and then I scrambled to find the ingredients. I was doing okay until I saw the price for the orange juice. Cheapest I found was 18k! Ridiculous when the normal price is below 100 np.

I think I'll just collect the items during the year and then get the avi next year. It is definitely not worth the inflated prices.

I kind of did a facepalm. I had all of the items I needed, but I was initially trying with the wrong orange item, and I wasn't using the 'Mad About Orange' avatar.

Knowing now what the combination was, it seems easy enough, but actually trying to figure out which orange item to use would have been tricky. I didn't really find any clues that lead to Orange Juice being specifically indicated.

Noog, you were the reason that I first found out that Bonju was solved, when your active avatar was Bonju on my Neofriends online status. xD

By then I was like: are you serious?! And my heart skipped a beat.

And my second thought after finding out the solution was inflation. :(

But I'm pretty happy now that the solution is out there. At least we know where to head to. I officially congratulate those people who solved it! :D

I'm still shocked. I eventually was convinced it wasn't obtainable and TNT just made it to mess with people.

I never in a million years would have guessed that it involved setting (a certain avatar) as your current avatar. Especially considering there's so many avatars to pick from.

And then I think of all the webpages devoted to cracking the secret behind obtaining the avatar, and all that time wasted....

Well, I guess it wasn't wasted since it eliminated a lot of choices...

Overall, glad somebody figured it out of course :)

My reaction was "I gotta go RS the book right now!"

But yeah, how quickly the book inflated got me too.

I just don't get how something that was less than 1000NP before could go up into the millions in just a couple of hours!

Guess I've gotta wait till next year to get the avatar. :(

I'll defently be waiting for next year to get the avatar xD; that book is crazy man!

I was shocked at first, then annoyed that it cost so much >.> lol

I did a facepalm. =D

Because I thought I had the book and didn't go rush to buy it!! When actually I read it to my pet already -.-.

No difference to me really, I'm not much of an avvie nut. I'll just get it if I can. :laughingsmiley:

Im depressed that theres no secret avatar anymore :P (maybe they'll release a new one...) and furious at the outrageousness of the book price. A book that was selling for 1000np SHOULD NOT BE 1.4million now. thats just rediculous.

no wonder we have neobillionaires out there -_- (yes im jealous, i wish i had bought like 500 of those damn books)

My first thought was "damnit why did I stay up unitl 3am last night" xD I missed being able to solve the riddle in the Editorial because I slept in that morning LOL *loves puzzles*

The two girls who solved it originally are friends of mine from Charter, they're made no profit off this. In fact, Asra has been giving away the books and telling people not to spend the insane amounts sellers are asking. The book went unbuyable within two minutes of the solution being posted on AvLog... its crazy! No-one could have predicted the price these books are going for - and it won't last. Eventually people are going to recover their sanity and realise the avatar isn't retired; just seasonal.

My reaction was something like "Oh... wow. Cool, I'll go and get it then!" I got the Orange Juice and Blumaroo Steak out of my SDB, but then when I went to go buy the book it was already between 1-2 million NP. xD; It's all hype; everything skyrocketed because the solution's finally been discovered after two years. By next August it'll die down. I don't really like the avatar anyway. :P

The book costs way too much. D: I have everything else though. D:

Im too depressed to think about this anymore, i wish ppl would stop talking about it on the boards ... I regret not buying that book SO VERY MUCH/ like you dont even know! :( stupid online game with fake money! :P