Coming Soon: Extreme Herder 2 - Extremer Herder

Jenny ^_^

wow cool. does that mean though that the old extreme herder will be retired (along with its avie that i have yet to obtain)

I hope not! I cannot get that avatar either, same with the slorg one. They better not become retired because of two new games :(

I hope they don't retire the avvie. It's one I haven't obtained yet. But I am glad that TNT are releasing new games. 250 games, here I come!

WHAT

ABOUT

FAERIE

FASHION.

Oh well. It's nice that they are improving the older games. I don't think the avatar will retire. They're probably going to do what kalhana just said.

I really hope they don't release faerie fashion. I don't want to play that.

On Topic: This game looks interesting, No idea on the prizes?

Meh, faerie fashion sounds like an easy win, I say bring it on, and go collect your shiny AAA prize! :P

--> Im thinking tomorrow night I'll have a go at getting the avie from the first game, just in case they do decide to retire it :)

Meh, faerie fashion sounds like an easy win, I say bring it on, and go collect your shiny AAA prize! :P

--> Im thinking tomorrow night I'll have a go at getting the avie from the first game, just in case they do decide to retire it :)

Good idea. It's quite a hard one though. Hopefully they will give it a while before they send it to the graveyard. ;D

hmmm if it became clickable then itd be really unfair to the awesome people who got the Herder avie

(i dont know how they do it)

:S

I suppose thats true, but the opposite always happens to me.. so lifes not always fair

examples: Kelp (which cost me over 600k). Neomail avatar (I still don't have it).

Awww i love the original, i hope i can get the avatar with this game >.< I'll miss the original looking angelpuss though :(

I don't know how people get 250+ O.o

I also fail at getting an avatar-worthy score at Extreme Herder, even with stellar game guides and lots of practice. (I'm open to help here.) Maybe the avatar will become tied to the new game and be easier to get.