I'm enterting another BC! Spare a vote?

Tamara

Voted, of course ^_^

Advertising suggestions... play avatar games in the AC, wish everyone you can good luck on the PC, answer help topics in the HC, search items for people in the Quest boards, timekeep on the Kad board in the Games chat... all with a link in your signature *cough* Placing the image on your petpages helps too, if you've got some popular petpages. Put the pic and a link on your lookup. I used to put one in my shop but TNT changed the way links display there today so it mightn't be as effective as it used to be!

Voted, of course ^_^

Advertising suggestions... play avatar games in the AC, wish everyone you can good luck on the PC, answer help topics in the HC, search items for people in the Quest boards, timekeep on the Kad board in the Games chat... all with a link in your signature *cough* Placing the image on your petpages helps too, if you've got some popular petpages. Put the pic and a link on your lookup. I used to put one in my shop but TNT changed the way links display there today so it mightn't be as effective as it used to be!

Thank you, Izzy. *bows honorably*

Aha... shameless plugging - inadvertently! LOL. I'll definitely be trying that. You'll have to clarify the abbreviations. I'm terrible at them. xD;;

Ah I love the bg details for this one :D It really gives the image the 'oomph' factor!

Your vote has been cast for Mairaen

I think this one's a little less shiny than your usual work too, or perhaps it's just me >.<. The highlights on the fur = pretty though!

Good luck still! I'm sure you'll do well as always :D

Wow, that's great!! :D

I voted

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephanie*) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts above 6 words. Smilies do not contribute to the post count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.