BREAKING: New Neopets Magma Color Coming Soon!

Superfly

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oooh im so interested in this new colour ^^

i hope my peo can be painted this colour :O I don't have a clue what to do with her lol

And here was me hoping that the newest colour would be Shenkuu, oh well it's still nice to get a new colour anyway

Please don't be a PB. Please don't be a PB. *fingers crossed* <------ I don't want to add another one to my Gallery List. Also, the color Magma doesn't sound so good, it reminds me of the Pokemon Slugma, urgh. Also what about myElemental PB idea, Air, Water and Earth? Also, anime Neopets sound good ^_^

Haha, a manGA PB would be fantastic!! :P

... magma.. hmm... it could be cool, maybe they'll be dripping lava .. :D

all I can thing of is magmar (pokemon) :S and he's not all that cool looking ...

And here was me hoping that the newest colour would be Shenkuu, oh well it's still nice to get a new colour anyway

Heh, that would be a pretty nifty color. ^^

Or maybe a meridell color. But they already have

the knight super pack at the NC mall. =/ I think the superpacks

are why they haven't come out with those colors.

At first when I heard about the magma colors, it sounded good, but now that I read other posts, I think that TNT should've done something different (Shenkuu PB, people!). Oh well.

What if a Koi looks like this: Magma_Fish_by_keishinkae.jpg

And they should come with a lava lamp kind of wearable. :D

Awww I was hoping for the Valentines color like I wanted :P

Magma sounds alright...I was more hoping of something more different and not similar to something we already have kinda (fire) like the subeta pets have you know?

Galactic 8D

Other than that, glad we at least have a new color ^^

It's about time TNT released a new pet color. xD

I'm personally excited about the magma color. It sounds really cool, even if it is similar to fire.

I guess I get excited with any update to neo, especially a paint brush color.

But, admittedly, I kinda wish it were something *completely* different. I like a lot of the other ideas I've heard...anime, ninja, origami... :P

Oooo Magma sounds cool (pun unintended) actually! I am hoping for the neopet being fully covered in fire. :D

Hope it isn't just a slight upgrade from the fire (lazy to type out the full name) pb last time =/ That'd be totally disappointing.