Special petpet

stephie23

Has this happened to anyone else? :) *is super excited*

The Kookith begins wildly pushing buttons on the console, which looks to be made of cardboard and... Achyfi cans?! This can't be right! You begin formulating a plan to rescue your Petpet and run far, far away, but it's too late. The ray has already been fired...

hassee_jelly.gif

Holy cow! Is that a special Petpet? It surely is. You're quite the lucky one.

Don't come back tomorrow... keep that Petpet for eternity! Or not.

Well, a while ago I zapped a 'special' petpet: a chocolate snowbunny. ^_^

I think petpets that can't be 'painted' are regarded as a special petpet, or something like that. (no jelly or choco petpet paintbrushes existing in Neopia?) Not too sure.

But congratulations! That jelly hasee is too cute to eat. :O

That is very offending :O Those "special" petpets would like to be recognized at paint brush challenged. XD

I never had something like that. The best petpet color I've come across is island.

Im definitly keeping him forever! :P hehe. Ive only ever zapped a PET into jelly, and I dont believe it said it was 'special', but I dont really remember either. I've also zapped chocolate petpets, but I dont recall them saying special either.... hmmm, but now I have no one to zap :( I like all my petpets *sniffle*

now I have no one to zap :( I like all my petpets *sniffle*

I'm the same way, I invested a lot of money on my pets pets and then picked up the petpet lab map from free slowly over time.

But now I think I've only used it once, and I have not petspets that I'd be wiling to chance it on cause I love them all too much.

p.s. Apparently Stephie I'm going to spend they day following you around the forum and replying to your posts, LOL.

I'm the same way, I invested a lot of money on my pets pets and then picked up the petpet lab map from free slowly over time.

But now I think I've only used it once, and I have not petspets that I'd be wiling to chance it on cause I love them all too much.

p.s. Apparently Stephie I'm going to spend they day following you around the forum and replying to your posts, LOL.

lol. well i guess ill have to follow-up on your follow-up posts! :P lol!!

- I totally just risked a petpet, and I got a pile of soot.. *sigh* ... oh well, at least I have a petpet to use again

Congrats! I'm so jealous, it is VERY cute. :) If I ever zapped a Chocolate Snowbunny, I'd first scream with delight. xD

• 2 weeks later...

definitly not!! ... only pets that can only be ontained from the lab ray will be called special (ie. jelly, robo, chocolate...)

right now im zapping my pile of soot :P

update:

my pile of soot is now this cute little guy: noilkeet_blue.gif

lol when you said that I automatically thought of the shiny pets we're talking about over on the pokemon forum.

I also have a jelly kacheek, its cool to customize them b/c they are see-through :P lol