The Neopian Times

flyingeevee

Dear Jackie,

Thank you for submitting to the Neopian Times. Currently your submission (Making Your Neopets Shine!) is being held over and may be considered for future publication in the Neopian Times. There is no need to submit your submission again, as it is saved by the editor.

O..M..G!!! :crying: I'm like JUMPING IN JOY!!!!!!

I never get any ideas for the NT and the it hit me one day and I went with it....I just REALLY want the trophy and now I might get it soon :crying:

I swear I've been getting more luck ever since I beat NeoQuest 2 on Evil! :headphone:

Congrats :)

I've been published in the Times and it's truely amazing ;D (You get fan mail... at least 1 message to congratulates you for your first entry being published!)

Congrats!! :) Let us know when it gets posted so we can go check it out!! :D

*feels embarassed* :*

Now with that, I just have to come up with 9 more stories/articles for the avatar xD

Hope it's alright when people actually read it :)

Thank you both!

*applause* Kudos to you! :D It's great to know we have another awesome artist in the community!

Personally I quite enjoy writing, but I've never seriously thought about going for the NT (due to the invariably low quality of my work). :P

But enough about me. xD The praise and congratulations goes to you! :jerrypteri: