Happy Blumaroo Day!

Ali Cat

TDN Downtime Update: We apologize for our unexpected downtime earlier yesterday. We have gotten things sorted out with our host and that shouldn't happen again. TDN is here to stay!

Frontpage Marquee

blumaroo_day_2009.jpg

Colors

blumaroo_chocolate_happy.pngblumaroo_silver_happy.png

Clothing

blumaroo_bdayclothes09.pngblumaroo_gdayclothes09.png

blum09_1.gifblum09_2.gifblum09_3.gifblum09_4.gifblum09_5.gifblum09_6.gifblum09_7.gif

blum09_8.gifblum09_9.gifblum09_10.gifblum09_11.gifblum09_12.gif

oooo!

I love the chocolate!!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure all posts have at least seven words.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I think Im just a huge fan of chocolate as a paint colour in general! :) he's really cute in chocolate!!'

--> Im super glad the TDN forums/site is back!! it was just aweful when it went down!! :( ... i think i may actually spend more time on here than on neopets! :P lol wow.

I think Im just a huge fan of chocolate as a paint colour in general! :) he's really cute in chocolate!!'

--> Im super glad the TDN forums/site is back!! it was just aweful when it went down!! :( ... i think i may actually spend more time on here than on neopets! :P lol wow.

Yeah, I was so ANGRY when it went down. I thought it was my internet connection but I could go on other sites. Anyway, anyone who has a blumaroo remember to go to Pirate Academy to get FREE training!

• 2 weeks later...