New Unreleased Superpacks!

Grant~

oooh i like the second one ^^

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephanie*) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts above 6 words. Smilies do not count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

See, this is the thing that I'm having some issues with. Sorry if I'm beating a dead horse [uni?] here, but this sort of thing is just more proof that the new "event" is tailored towards the NC Mall and coaxing players to spend real money on the game. I mean, yeah, you can enter with np item customization only, and I'm sure people do that, but they are making NC items specifically for an "event." I really don't like that. At what point does the line disappear? At what point will they start making the site events and games specifically for NC users?

Don't get me wrong, I've purchased some items from the NC Mall and I don't mind spending a little cash on a game site now and then if I have extra, but to me it seems they're starting to weed out the non paying players from some activities.

The second one looks pretty spiffy. ^^

Don't get me wrong, I've purchased some items from the NC Mall and I don't mind spending a little cash on a game site now and then if I have extra, but to me it seems they're starting to weed out the non paying players from some activities.

Yeah, I see what you're getting at,

and some people say that's the reason they've quit Neo. o.o

But atleast they didn't make it neocash only, right? c:

I'm gonna be really upset and disappointed if the finalists are all those who are wearing the Superpacks (maybe with minor accessories and BG changes) But they'll all look the same. And also not just Superpacks but NC Mall items as well. Then again it will be unfair for those who used real money to make their pet win something :whaa: Also I've just come to realise that I HATE the things they do, like making all the BEST clothes buy-able with only real money. Some of us don't have credit cards and our parents don't let us use theirs. This is where the time-zone issue comes, you are a global site so why don't you make yourself global? I mean they don't seem to consider people outside the NST or Californian time and area. Where am suposed to get Cash Cards in London. Maybe Toys R US might have it... And how about kids who don't have the money, it ruins their experience and as May said, it makes some people leave the site. Woah that was a debate *off to check the Toys R US UK website :D*

Hmmm...too bad I cant afford them xD.

Btw...what happened to that wiggling worm thing that was worth 1000nc or something?

See, this is the thing that I'm having some issues with. Sorry if I'm beating a dead horse [uni?] here, but this sort of thing is just more proof that the new "event" is tailored towards the NC Mall and coaxing players to spend real money on the game. I mean, yeah, you can enter with np item customization only, and I'm sure people do that, but they are making NC items specifically for an "event." I really don't like that. At what point does the line disappear? At what point will they start making the site events and games specifically for NC users?

I agree. I don't have any extra money and I would think with the economy the way it is, most people don't. It is hard to see all of the really cool stuff and not be able to get any of it. A real downer, I must say.

Quoted for the awsome truth, they are trying to make extra cash in an already bad economy.