Faerie Fashion: Coming Soon!

Superfly

With news of today's new game challenge we have confirmed that the next game challenge will indeed be Faerie Fashion.

NC Mall Challenge Ticket

ngc_tick1.gif

Game Buttons

ctp_1112.gificon_1112.giftm_1112.gif

While a release date is still unconfirmed, we can bet it will still be at least another week before we see this game released since Darigan Dodgeball was just released today. The Daily Neopets will keep you updated with the latest information as soon as we become aware of it.

Already?! Wow, neopets won't give people any time to play for the Darigan Dodgeball prizes.

This doesn't look interesting. The last 2 games dealing with fashion were usuki frenzy and fashion fever.

spinnacles was given a few days though wasnt it? Its been out for a while...

I was hoping this would be like fashion fever.. free 900 np a day :) hehe.. guess not.

This doesn't look interesting. The last 2 games dealing with fashion were usuki frenzy and fashion fever.
D: but i like usuki frenzy! I find it enjoyable T_T

I look forward to the items that will come out of this game though ^^

Well ... the dodgeball one isnt really anything like the ice cream game... but there are similarities (avoid getttnig hit). Spinacles isn't really anything like faerie bubbles.. but you do shoot a ball and explode it with like colours...

so one might hypothesize that there will be similarities between this game and usuki frenzi. (though I really hope not) :P

Wow lol. What do you think we'll have to do for it? I first thought fashion fever haha Blek

Woo, a girly game! Haven't seen one of these in a while. laughingsmiley.gif Interesting, TNT. Very interesting...

Ahah, my thoughts exactly. ^^

I actually think this game might be interesting,

but then again I like dressing up games & such. :*