Can I Count On YOUR Vote?

Your vote has been cast for JohnathanBrisby

---

Hope that's enough good luck! XD

I love how it's different! And in powerpoint with stock shapes? WOW. I'll never make anything decent out of those! All the best and hope you get placed :)

p/s: I 2nd what Phil said XD

I voted for you! It's so unique and beautiful, I'm sure you'll win a trophy. :)

Are you allowed to vote in the BC from your sides? I feel compelled to vote for you even more because of your kindness (free packrat trades) and because the entry is so darn cute and unique! :)

Good luck Tara :)

Don't forget to advertise on Neopets (put a link in your font to ask for votes, offer your help over the Help Chat and Quest Board... etc etc)

Definitely go on the AC boards, and go to the boards that are like Lend me BGC, or stuff like that. Put in a nice GL, and then ask if they can vote. :) They usually do. :D

Wow, I went to bed not to too long after posting this last night, I come back this afternoon and you've all voted for me!

Thanks guys I can't tell you how much I appreciate it. I'm really blown away by your compliments and your help.

I'm on the neoboards as much as I can be, but I'm a total newb. I've never, never, never posted on the boards before,

and I'm pretty sure I'm failing at it big time, LOL. Trying my best though...hopefully all your votes won't be in vain.

I would recommend to go on the AC boards, Help boards, and the Newbie boards. Even though the Newbie boards are scary, just remember to be kind. It's a pretty fast moving board.

I shouldn't have entered in the Xweetok category for my first time.

The competition is just so stiff, I don't think I really stand a chance.

Johnathan's my favorite pet though I just had to enter him, first!

Plus it's important to his campaign for Skunk Rights that he make a good showing...