I did it!

celticheavens

OMG I woke up today groggily, thinking I could still squeeze some votes out of unknowing neopians, until I released I had overslept. -.-

So I logged onto neo and guess what? I saw that coveted gold sitting on my pet's lookup! And goldban ftw wheeee!

Thank you all for making this possible especially with my time difference and school making it hard for me to advertise much ;) She managed to win in her category by a mile surprisingly so thank you all! =DDD

Not bad for my first BC eh. ^_^

Congratulations! It was a fantastic piece. I feel a bit snubbed myself, I think the whole garnishing and spending time spamming the BC boards wasn't a tactic that I was going to use, so I guess that' my lose. I'll never do the BC again. XD.

Congratulations! I thought you would've deserved it anyway with an amazing piece of work. ;) Hope to see some more entries from you here to advertise to our wonderful forum community. :)

I entered the BC twice, and my only form of advertising at that time was via the forum (since I was under 13 and had no access to anywhere on Neo) But with that setback, I still earned myself a bronze and silver trophy!

Might consider entering sometime again. :D

congratulations, ive never enterd the BC but I've thought about it.. I think I'd be happy with a bronze, my goal is silver! :P (doubt I'd ever win a gold lol).

Congrats again! (on a job well done :D)

@Phil: I liked your entry though @_@ Pity BC's mostly advertising...I had to rush each night to spend an hour spamming on dead boards -.- I won't do BC anytime soon that's for sure! @_@ Good job still! *gives you a ribbon anyway*

@eevee: Ah pteri's not an easy category like mine XD So silver's not bad!

@num1: Ahhh it's a real pain. I'd rather continue to be a spectator XD

@stephanie: Aww thankies for the kind words! I'll definitely enter again, but not till my exams are over ;) Hope you guys will still be here then! Ahh... I never tried the BC before but after this time, I'm kinda scared of it XD Wonderful job of getting silver and bronze despite your setbacks!

@stephie: Try it! You'll never know ;) Of course easier categories are less stressful imo. Perhaps I'll try poogle next o_O.

Thanks again guys for making my time spent on BC worth it! :) I made a ton of new friends too so all's cool :P

awww congrats on your win then ^^

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephanie*) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts above 6 words.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Congratulations! Your entry was really beautiful, and I knew it would win. ;) I'm amazed by the people who enter the BC, they draw so good! :D

Thank you all! XD

I know! I felt so inferior when I viewed the other entries... @_@ Still feeling it now LOL.

Ok I shan't hog the boards anymore; good luck to all who enter BC this time round then :D

EDIT: @super squirrel: ^^ There'll be more to come mwhahahaha! *pressures FTX to win*