Coming Soon: Darigan Dodgeball

Lia Seeya

I think that neopets should give everyone a bit longer to beat AAA's spinacle score and earn that new mystical surrounding.

@caliama: I believe the correct number of games is 250 for the avatar. ^^;

But yes, it is a GREAT way to work your way towards the top gamer avatar! :D

Oh darn... thanks for crushing all my hopes lol! xD I'd better get cracking!

Yay Neopets releasing games like mad! ^_^

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephanie*) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts above 6 words. Smilies do not count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I think that neopets should give everyone a bit longer to beat AAA's spinacle score and earn that new mystical surrounding.

I agree, I still haven't beaten it yet. -_-

Legends of Pinball had a LOT of time in the spotlight, and Spinacles doesn't get a lot.

I would like it if they released it, but not under the NGC.

Either way, this one is one that looks quite cool! ^_^

When I look at the picture I thought that maybe you have to throw objects at something? The ice-cream machine theory seems more accurate though ;)

that sounds like a good idea though ... maybe you do have the hit someone, I think I'd prefer the actual dodging however...

.. it doesnt take too long to get to 250 games ... I would strongly suggest playing all of the sponsor games when they come out :)

I completely agree with you. I still haven't been able to reach the amount of points required :*

Yet I'm excited for a new game, specially being a game I enjoy in real life, lol.

it really doesnt take that long though to get it... just take your time on levels... try and spend as much time on a level as you can... purpsely miss... you earn more points and get more combos that way.

I am glad that neopets is making new games, but they need to raise the amount of games you need for the top gamer avatar. Maybe 350 or 400? The avatar isn't as nice when everyone has it.

I think they should leave that avie the way it is... and put in a new one at 400 (which is super far away from where I am, but that's the whole point I guess :P lol)