LOST

stephie23

OK so I'm on episode 4... I just started watching it (its been on my to do list for AGES) ... and I must say... I'm getting addicted... ack! ... not another show:P hehe..

I watch them online, anyone else use megavideo? The time limit is SUPER frustrating!!! you can only watch 72 minutes in a row, and then you have to wait 54 minutes to watch more... UGH!!!! (as you might have guessed Im part way into episode 4 and it has stoppped on me -_- )

Anyone else love Lost? Should I continue to watch... Im so very far behind...

I started to watch Lost, but there were so many episodes that I just didn't bother anymore. The plot got too far fetched after the first season.

you guys have renewed my faith!! :) Im about to go off and watch episode 6! :P .. Im not too worried on how many ive missed, i just watched all 6 seasons of ncis! :P LOVE THAT SHOW BY THE WAY! :P (its sooo good, check it out if you have time)

I want to try and watch Lost. But it's just so complicated! :O I feel like if I miss one episode, I might miss a lot. :|

Ive only watched 8 episodes so far, and from what I've seen you definitly need to watch them in order. :) they are pretty good though ... I'm thinking they're worth the time to catch up ... an added bonus would be that you dont have to wait a week for the next episode!! :)

I love Lost! My boyfriend and I just started ordering season 1 from netflix. Amazing show. Every episode is pretty intense. So much that I've forgotten most of them! I only watched the first season or two before I got a job in high school. Then I fell off the wagon completely.

Ive only watched 8 episodes so far, and from what I've seen you definitly need to watch them in order. :) they are pretty good though ... I'm thinking they're worth the time to catch up ... an added bonus would be that you dont have to wait a week for the next episode!! :)

Hm, really? Well, if it's recommended...

*scribbles "LOST" on her never-ending list of "Things to Watch"*

Hm, really? Well, if it's recommended...

*scribbles "LOST" on her never-ending list of "Things to Watch"*

lol, what other shows are on that list of yours... cause I have a list of some pretty good ones!! :)