A Dice Giveaway!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for a great give-away! My username is strawberri21

yay for giveaways! :)

Hi everyone!! This is my 14th giveaway ;) This week the theme is 'Dice' I just snooped around Neopets and bought a bunch of Dice related stuff. There's a Piece of a Treasure Map in there to fill up space, lol! XD To enter to win, reply to this topic with your Neopets username and please use at least 7 words in your post. Everyone gets a prize. The winner will be chosen by random with Random.org. The prizes will be passed out on Tuesday July 21st, 2009... and this time I'll try to make it on time!! I think this giveaway is kinda cheesy :P The first place winner is going to win ALL of the prizes shown in the image below!

------

Check out my other FREE topics:

Every to win win a prize daily - [CLICK HERE]

------

diceice.png

Good luck!

-Jazzy

Hi everyone!! This is my 14th giveaway ;) This week the theme is 'Dice' I just snooped around Neopets and bought a bunch of Dice related stuff. There's a Piece of a Treasure Map in there to fill up space, lol! XD To enter to win, reply to this topic with your Neopets username and please use at least 7 words in your post. Everyone gets a prize. The winner will be chosen by random with Random.org. The prizes will be passed out on Tuesday July 21st, 2009... and this time I'll try to make it on time!! I think this giveaway is kinda cheesy :P The first place winner is going to win ALL of the prizes shown in the image below!

------

Check out my other FREE topics:

Every to win win a prize daily - [CLICK HERE]

------

diceice.png

Good luck!

-Jazzy

Very original theme. My username is kyra963. Thank you very much for the last item given to me at the last giveaway! :laughingsmiley:

wow looks great even though I don't play dice a roo so often (I'm really bad at it!)

username: hoyt89

oooh this is my first entry as well, so exciting :wub_anim:

Username: Schorchio2

-uh i dont know how to delete this... sooo just ignore the second entry :P