Squirrels or Beavers?

-Ryan

Squirrel vs Beaver  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Which are cooler? Beavers or Squirrels?

• Squirrels
    • Beavers
    • A combo of both. Like that picture in the first post.

Me and an old freind are having an argument about if Beavers or Squirrels are cooler. Which do you think are more awsome?

Or do you think Squirvers are cooler? They're a combo of both. Like this kinda:

128912990744725156.jpg

Sorry, it wouldn't let me post the normal version, and besides, this is funnier xD

BEAVER! :P go Canada!! :P lol, um ya... beavers are sooo cute, .. now i wanna find a stuffed animal beaver! :P hehe... squirrels are cute in their own right, but they just don't measure up to the beaver!

-OMG I CANT BELIEVE IM THE ONLY BEAVER VOTE ABOVE (so far)! :( really... so sad...

I voted for squirvers. I mean, why have just a boring old squirrel or a common beaver when you could have a squirver!

Besides, a friend of a friend got part of his ear bitten off by a squirrel, so even though they're cute, they can be evil. :axehead:

• 2 weeks later...
I'm in the beaver minority here. :D

Because "The Angry Beavers" gave me so many laughs and good times. ^_^

Ahaha! I used to love the angry beavers! Me and my bro always sing a really random song that one of them sang. Like "I'm no stoopy poopy beaver" or something. Ahhh good times

But yes theyre both cute :yes:

Have you all seen the video of the squirrel that ate the rotten pumpkin, and it kept climbing a tree sideways then falling down? Don't act like that wasn't the cutest thing ever. xD

Have you all seen the video of the squirrel that ate the rotten pumpkin, and it kept climbing a tree sideways then falling down? Don't act like that wasn't the cutest thing ever. xD

:whistle: yep, definitly NOT the cutest thing ever! ;p; lol

• 4 weeks later...

Squirrels are a little more universal. Also more interesting. I once worked at this place where the squirrels went mental and started attacking all the hotel guests... Ok not cute but what do beavers do?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephanie*) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump an old topic that has been inactive for over 21 days.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Beavers build damns. which stop water flow. which in turn helps nature and or saves lives.

Im sorry what do squirrels do again? oh ya eat nuts and stare at you with their little beady eyes! (ooooh burn :P )