TDN Members - Let's rate each other's pets!

Went through my closet and found a few things, they look pretty nice on a Jubjub ... what do you think?

4.png

Oh nice. The spherical items do go very well with a jubjub, very pleasing on the eye :) The colored orbs in the foreground frame the jubjub exceptionally well.

• 3 weeks later...

Oh nice. The spherical items do go very well with a jubjub, very pleasing on the eye :) The colored orbs in the foreground frame the jubjub exceptionally well.

I have to agree with the spherical congruency. I give it a 9/10. Nice work, solider :P

Alright... As for my pets...

They aren't anything snazzy, but I do like Aetyate in particular:

2.png

I deem him an official wizard, time lord, and overall seer of the night.

And who can go wrong with a teddy bear sidekick ;D

This is the only pet I customize regularly so I'd like to have some feedback on how he looks in his different outfits (he's sick with Neomonia right now). Thank you in advance!

The Valentines-y look

2.png

Don't know what I was going for here...flowery cake princess?!?

2.png

Lycan: Cute! Maybe it's just me but I think you should add some robes to accompany the watch.

Copycat: All of them are awesome. You did a great job of matching the colors with the clothes and background.

whitcoveswift: I like the overall look of both pets, especially the Acara. He looks very evil :D.

Do you know of any robe items by name?

I normally just use items I find/ are given, so I have little knowledge on an anything in the clothing department.

As for your pet, I prefer the valentine one :D

Do you know of any robe items by name?

I normally just use items I find/ are given, so I have little knowledge on an anything in the clothing department.

As for your pet, I prefer the valentine one :D

There are two NC wizard robes I know of: Neoquest Wizard Robes and Wizarding Apprentice Robe. I've seen the first one in several trade lists but I've never seen the second one. I suggest finding a Lupe modelling these wearables before getting them.

Unfortunately there aren't any Lupe-specific wizard/mage robes but you could try a search through Jellyneo.net's item database or TDN's customization database and see what looks good :).

Thanks! I'll use the valentines look more often then~

Both of those items can't be sold and are no longer in the NC shop D:

Ah well, I'm sure I'll find something eventually~

Thanks the tips!

Yeah, I'm excited to see what they have in store for Lupe Day! (Aw, darn... It isn't till May though xD)

Lupe's are definitely my favorite neopet :3

Yeah, I'm excited to see what they have in store for Lupe Day! (Aw, darn... It isn't till May though xD)

Lupe's are definitely my favorite neopet :3

Time flies during the semester, it'll be here in no time!

Lupes get the best species-specific weapons too~

• 2 weeks later...

shyplague gets a 10. Sorry if my rating system is so arbitrary, I judge according to theme consistency.

Amoghc, agreed on the cuteness but I'm not sure if the candle matches with the background.

Here are my two most customized pets. Is this an improvement over the last look or still really mismatched?

2.png2.png

I love them all, especially the first one. Cows are my favorite animals, and I like neo kaus as well. The baby is cute! I'll give you a 9/9/8. :)

Thank you. :D

Honestly, I love the second and third, haha. x)

shyplague gets a 10. Sorry if my rating system is so arbitrary, I judge according to theme consistency.

Amoghc, agreed on the cuteness but I'm not sure if the candle matches with the background.

Here are my two most customized pets. Is this an improvement over the last look or still really mismatched?

2.png2.png

I love them! Especially the second, just because it is incredibly cute! :)

The first is cute too, I just don't like her that much because, for some reason, I don't like Grey Pets. D:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I think your simple customization works well! The flower background is perfect for the Baby Kau and the Mutant Kougra fits right in with the scenery. The Spotted Kau is also nice, but I don't know if the scarf goes with the bow and glasses.

2.png2.png

Wow! Your pets look really good! I think they match really well. 10/10.

2.png2.png2.png

I like to keep my pets' customisations simple :)

Aww! I love your Baby Kau! It looks so cute sitting in the flower. Simple works good. The bow on your Other Kau sticks out a bit but maybe that can be a good thing? Since your Kau and the BG kind of blend in. I also like the eerie feel you've given your Mutant Kougra. 8/10, 9/10, 9/10.

I changed my Spotted Lupe's look and am curious to see what others think of him.

2.png

I think your simple customization works well! The flower background is perfect for the Baby Kau and the Mutant Kougra fits right in with the scenery. The Spotted Kau is also nice, but I don't know if the scarf goes with the bow and glasses.

Awww, thank you! I adore my baby Kau's customisation too. And it wasn't expensive at all! :D

Wow! Your pets look really good! I think they match really well. 10/10.

Aww! I love your Baby Kau! It looks so cute sitting in the flower. Simple works good. The bow on your Other Kau sticks out a bit but maybe that can be a good thing? Since your Kau and the BG kind of blend in. I also like the eerie feel you've given your Mutant Kougra. 8/10, 9/10, 9/10.

I changed my Spotted Lupe's look and am curious to see what others think of him.

2.png

Thank yooou! I am ok with my other Kau's costumisation, but, meh, not in love with it too x)

I wuf your lupe *-* He has that criminal/mysterious look I love! I'd give him 9.5/10, because he doesn't "blend in" with the BG, he's popping out and he shouldn't. D: Bad BG!

How the heck do I put in the pics?

1. Go to your profile

2. Right click on your pet(s) image

3. Click on "properties"

4. Find the URL

5. Copy the URL

6. Paste the URL on your post.

Hope it helps! :)