I've been wanting a grey pet for so long. c:

Anywho, which of your pets are adopted,

(as in which didn't you create?) :)

For me it's:

Dana__Skully - the grey aisha

Tensely - the rainbow nimmo (lab rat)

noviasone - pink jubjub

That's three. *-*

I created: Stahur, Twiinkle__, Spahrkle, Aneistesia, Gedeion, Gierin, Zanteira, Xanthairia, Baimea, and Teibalt. ^^

Adopted:

Zadue - when she was a basic Elephante I adopted her from the pound to lab

Skeezite - current labrat, found in the pound

brunoplasma - years and years ago, he was a white Grundo then I think

StolenDreams - adopted from a friend as he is now... she saw me on a dream pets list wishing for a faerie Bori

Prindyls - adopted from Madison to zap

Chavaun - from the pound as a basic Lupe to lab years ago

wessubba - given to me by Jerry after I took over the ALP to try and trade for a Krawk/Draik which we no longer need so I'm keeping him

Cajoruth - gifted to the ALP by a forums member sometime last year

Sheng_Chi - gifted by Lindy to the ALP last week ^_^

Fire_TDN, Curlee65 and rahff - ALP pets, Fire Jerry created & Curlee and rahff were gifted to us

And I created iz9piper, Axeci, Brynde, Czaa, Hyxea, piper_witch_9 and Jerrypteri :)

Rene, the ALP's coco Jubjub, I traded for so she was neither adopted or created by me lol

Adopted:

Lissyao6 - Current lab pet

Catheldina - Adopted as a green Peophin from the pound

kaihrou - Adopted as a Kougra a very long time ago! My oldest pet!

PeFace - Adopted from the pound as basic Chia

Daisy_Dragon_0311 - Adopted as pink Kau

Felizyan - Adopted as blue Wocky. Might be painted plushie if I fail at adopting a UC plushie Wocky.

Created : Sir_Gemely, Antidepresseur, Anticorps, Arwiyn, Keryka, Qixlon, Bubble_Kay, pufflesnow, Sparkie_Shell and Valzh.

dana sKully? lol

My main, Fi3ry99, was originally a red kyrii that I adopted by accident, but I never got rid of her again, so she became my active (is she still a "she"? I don't know..). I've labbed her so many times and she's turned faerie, speckled, striped, other species, a poogle, and now a halloween shoyru, yay! Even though I don't like the name, I still like the pet. :)

Five out of nine total. I love adopting pets, it makes me feel good. <3 I usually end up with two created and two adopted pets, which makes a nice balance.

Two on my main:

- Wasaja, a yellow Lupe

- wildkouba (Kouba), a formerly yellow Kougra (painted biscuit)

Two on my former main:

- eredwar04561 (Red), a formerly blue Kougra (FFQ'd plushie, UC)

- GHISLAIN_2004 (Ghislain), a formerly red Bruce (painted Christmas)

One on my storage:

- Wnnd, a blue Eyrie

Currently 2 of my pets were adopted from the pound. :)

I've come to love my tonu, who's now happily painted, and my other adopted is the insane lab rat. xD

Otherwise, my other 5 pets (one on my main, and 4 on my side) were created by me. :D

My Uni noien_ was adopted, but not from the pound. She was a trade for a Wocky, which I zapped Robot.

The Skeith currently with my Unis is my newest foster child, who was adopted from the pound, but who will be released again once I'm done zapping him.

OH!

I totally forgot before!

I used to get pets from the pound and train them. :yes:

I don't now, though.

This topic is so interesting seeing which pets everyone has adopted ^_^

I only have one adopted pet: my Grey Flotsam, Emirsyn, who was given to me by a very nice person in my guild.

All of my other pets were created by me, although I love having pets UFA. In fact, most of my pets will eventually be UFA when they are zapped better colors and/or species.

The only pets that will never be UFA/UFT are my favorite pets: Aquilamus, my Gelert, Metrialus, my (currently) Ruki, Raliatous, my (currently) Mynci, Afidelus, my Kau (who is on my sisters' account) and Emirsyn, my Flotsam. All my other pets will be going to other homes when the time comes. And after they're gone, I'll probably start adopting from the pound and zapping, so those pets can have better homes too. ;)

I only have one adopted pet, Areadi, thanks to our fabulous Izzy! She's my beautiful Island Usul ^_^. Areadi, that is. Izzy isn't an Usul. As far as I know... My other pets, I created them, I like to make up their names and pick their attributes, like this:

LunaMuffinBunny likes making friends.

When meeting others, LunaMuffinBunny would smile sweetly.

None of my pets want to bully others!

And on the 24th when my side ages 4 months, I'm adopting another Usul :). CANNOT. WAIT. Robot! She's so beautiful. I've got a Petpet ready for her and everything.

My adopted pets are:

- DEFENDER_523

- shadow_tiger_29

and

- sliteye_cat

Their original owner was a friend of mine who no longer had the time to take care of them, so he handed them over to me. :)