KC's Space Scavenger Hunt

Joshua

I have found the first two of the post cards.

The first is in neopia central, pretty hard to miss. Just click on SHOPS in the toolbar to go to neopia central. Your reward for this is "Cosmic Cheese Stars."

I found the second on my way to play turmac roll. Just search 'turmac roll' in the games section and then click on the link to the game. On the way there, you will see the post card flash, and then the page will load. You have to be fast to catch it, and it may take a few tries. Your reward for this is "Cybit."

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from 'Random Chit Chat' to 'Anything & Everything Neopets'.

If you click the empty postcards it will tell you when they are supposed to be found. The Extra postcards are mixed in the days of the regular ones so don't forget them. I added the dates to my phone calendar because I will be out of town for the next 3 weeks, so I could remember to get them

Thanks. :) I got it on my first try. *pokes prize*

Hey Joshua!

Thanks for updating us all on the location of the second Post Card for the Kid Cuisine event. I myself, and I am sure everyone else here at the forums appreciates you informing us of the location of the card. Thanks, big help!

All in a days work everyone. I'll be constantly updating this post for new postcards. I'll try and be more clear than tdn's home page. :thumbsup:

Got it! Thanks so much, Joshua! :D

And yes, please keep updating this post. I found the first postcard a few days by pure accident, and had no idea there was even a scavenger hunt going on. That's me....always the last one to find stuff out. LOL :P

All right, found the first bonus postcard on nick.com. It's a pain to get. If you don't already have a nick.com account, then you have to register. Click on the nicktropolis link in the upper right hand corner, and then you will be directed to a login page. click on 'Need a Nickname?' and follow the instructions from there. Once you've registered, click on SHOWS in the upper toolbar. It's pretty hard to miss the postcard. I don't know whether it's my computer or not, but the javascript is messed up and I can't click on it. Anyways, I found it, so I came here first to tell you guys about it. Hope this helps.

EDIT: You have to get there from the neopets websight on the kc sc page. Mouse over the first bonus card, and click on 'go to nick.com.' From the nick.com window, click on GO, and you will be directed to a page with the post card on it. I still can't click it, but maybe you can.

All right, found the first bonus postcard on nick.com. It's a pain to get. If you don't already have a nick.com account, then you have to register. Click on the nicktropolis link in the upper right hand corner, and then you will be directed to a login page. click on 'Need a Nickname?' and follow the instructions from there. Once you've registered, click on SHOWS in the upper toolbar. It's pretty hard to miss the postcard. I don't know whether it's my computer or not, but the javascript is messed up and I can't click on it. Anyways, I found it, so I came here first to tell you guys about it. Hope this helps.

EDIT: You have to get there from the neopets websight on the kc sc page. Mouse over the first bonus card, and click on 'go to nick.com.' From the nick.com window, click on GO, and you will be directed to a page with the post card on it. I still can't click it, but maybe you can.

2nd EDIT: Ok, scratch everything I've said. The post card is constantly moving around, so I don't know where to find it. And I still can't click on it! :angry: :angry: :angry:

The postcard stays on the page the link on the Kid Cuisine takes you to. You have to make a Nick.com account. Go to the Kid Cuisine page while logged into the Nick.com page. And click the go button on the Kid Cuisine page. The postcard shows up on that page.

Prize: Lime and Orange Sherbert Package

I can't find the postcards ... my only guess as to why would be that... I live in Canada, and the promotion isnt offered here. I also have been unable to find the hidden popsicles! :(

I found the card and clicked on it, but I never get the item. >_<