Why have Darigan PPB inflated? o_o

May.

They were 110k as recently as a couple weeks ago; I just bought one to get a Darigan Quetzal for my Hissi. :eh: Odd...hopefully it's not some kind of false inflation thing. Maybe one person just set their price that high and then other sellers independently followed suit in the hopes of making more profit; or maybe the new Darigan Ukali was *really* popular or something lol. I'd suggest waiting for a bit to see if it goes back down. Another thing you could try is actually looking for a Darigan Drugal being sold on the TP -- painted petpets are very HTS, so it's nearly always cheaper to buy the petpet already painted than to buy the petpet and the PPPB separately (in some cases it's actually cheaper to buy the painted petpet than it is just to buy the PPPB alone. o_O)

Its like it usually is unfortunately... TNT recently released the Darigan Ukali which have proved so popular the petpet PB has inflated! Same happened with the regular Spotted PB after the new colour was released for Lupes.

Wow your topic confused me, I thought you meant the actual paint brushes, not Petpets :P. Yes, they were definitely 110k-ish not long ago, because I was looking up PPPB prices for some reason on the TP.

Like Kai said, I suggest looking for the painted Petpet itself. More than often they are cheaper to buy already painted. There is one on the TP, and one on the SSW here http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?ow...ints=99990& (sorry if it's gone).

Hey I got a Darigan Quetzal for my Hissi, too! :woot: I don't think it's false inflation, but good luck finding it cheaper somewhere!

• 3 weeks later...
Its like it usually is unfortunately... TNT recently released the Darigan Ukali which have proved so popular the petpet PB has inflated! Same happened with the regular Spotted PB after the new colour was released for Lupes.

It sure did happened with the spotted PB and it totally pwned me! I finally committed to buying a spotted Koi,

one of my dream pets, but the spotted Lupe came out the day before, now the PB is out of my price range.

awww thats terrible! :( if only we had a time machine... there is so much stuff i'd do before the prices sky rocket... *looks longingly at dusty unfinished stamp collection*