New Game Challenge?

^_^ I'm glad neopets created the challenge, 'cause I was thinking neopets will need something new after the altador cup. NOW the challenge has come! 0:)

I think the first game DIce Of Destiny is an alright game but I can only beat ABigail's score. AAA's score s TOO high!

Post your comments.

I beat both Abigail and AAA, tho it took me awhile to get AAA's.

I think that TNT has been releasing a lot of new games, so it is nice that they have a new game challenge for new games. I just wanna know what the next new game will be!

Keep trying to get AAA. I'm sure you can do it if I can, because I totally bomb at most games and I eventually got it.

It's mostly about luck, and a little bit about weighing the odds of getting a combo vs eliminating the highest numbers first.

As far as the overall challenge goes. I'm pretty excited, but I'm reserving final judgment till I see how involved it ends up being.

If it lasts for a long time, or perhaps even permanently does this for all new games, than I will be so very excited about it.

But if it's only for a short while, and or the prizes end up being really lame (ie. not enough wearables) then I'll be disappointed.

I agree with FTX, I would prefer it to be a permanent for all new games. I wonder how long you can win prizes after the game has been released. And would that then retire the items won or can you buy them too?

Hey TNT! I was just curious: your FAQ for the New Games Challenge says that a new challenge will be released every time a new game is released. So, does that mean this event will go on indefinitely, provided you keep making new games? ~memorysoul

Yes, the event will go on indefinitely (or until we tire of it). :) Each challenge will last until the next New Game Challenge is released. Bear in mind, though, that there may not be a New Game Challenge for every new game released.

From the Editorial today ^_^ Indefinately is good!

And the items will retire when the current challange is over... you'll be able to buy them from users of course, but no new ones will be released into the economy ;)

Indefinite is good. It gives me something to do when I'm either bored during the summer or hiding from my homework. And, yes, retired items are great. :)

And it was weird, my Dad's computer has more luck than my Mom's! I played like 20 games on my Mom's computer and my highest score was 405. I move to my Dad's computer, I get 560 my FIRST TRY. Unbelieveable. ;)

I love the New Game Challenge. It's pretty easy to get 500 after a couple of games. I recommend adding. You get points for each of those things you click. :P

I beat AAA's score after a *lot* of practice, and I feel really proud of myself. x3 The fan was perfect for my Kau Baia, and I actually really enjoyed the game. It's one of my dailies now -- not only is it easy NP (you can play it five times a day), I absolutely love the game music. <3

I never bothered to play new games before, so I think this challenge is a great idea. Can't wait until the next one!

To beat AAA's score, it just takes a little time and luck. :D Took me ten tries. :laughingsmiley:

I do like this New Game Challenge. It gives those of us who are after the "Top Gamer" avatar a little reassurance that new games are coming. :)

Anyone any idea how people supposedly get around a 1000 neopoints in Dice of Destiny? :guiltysmiley:

There are 500 basic points. I just completed all 5 rounds and there's no bonus score for finishing the game. The 500 remaining points must therefore come from the bonus round. You get only 74 rolls, you need at least 5 rolls per round to finish I think, leaving 49 rolls. Even if you'd be so extremely lucky that you will get 10 bonus points for every roll in the bonus round, 1000 is still not attainable.

What do you say, report?

There are several technicalities, and obviously Neopets itself is being 'extremely lucky'. There's also the possibility of a glitch, so getting over a 1000 is possible, just don't expect it to happen to anyone here even if they tried their darnest.

I beat both Abigail and AAA on my first try. I normally come no where close to AAA's scores on games..but i found this one really easy!

I hope they do another game soon!

Same here. ^_^

But when I tried again after that,

sometimes I didn't even get past level one. xD

I guess it's just based on luck. c: