We have content team positions available!

Ian

Hey everybody,

We have multiple spots open on our CONTENT TEAM! They just opened. b) If you're a Neopets fanatic and you love to write, we need your help. Everybody is welcome to apply; there is no "post count" required... if you're a great writer, we'd love to have you on our team, so apply today!

1610.gif

You should apply for staff, O young grasshopper.

To apply for content writer, please review our Requirements for Applying / How it Works. Then, fill out our Content Team Application and post it in the Content Team Applications forum. You will need a TDN Forums account to post your application, so please sign up if you do not have one.

We look forward to receiving your application! :)

Best,

Ian

Great! =D

I'm working on my BP application myself, but I can't wait to see who gets accepted!

Or maybe.... just maybe I will apply for Content...

I want the green name.

Guest Krawk Islander
Great! =D

I'm working on my BP application myself, but I can't wait to see who gets accepted!

Or maybe.... just maybe I will apply for Content...

I want the green name.

Purple is better, trust me. ;) And feel free to apply for BP, apps are open.

I wish I had the time for this right now, but I know that I don't. A few months ago, I had all sorts of time on my hands, and I was wishing for a staff opening to come up, but my job has me really busy right now. Too bad for me. Good luck to all the applicants, though!

Whoa I just noticed...the requirement is 1-3 pages of content per month now? Wasn't it 10 before? xD

It was lol Most of us never did that many though, so its been relaxed and we're hiring more staff to cover the workload... now we don't have to feel bad when we can't keep up with stuff in RL and with writing a ton for TDN ^_^

Good luck to all applicants!

Well... minimum would be for two weeks. If someone notify us to say that they need more time, we will let them open a little longer ;).

I'm very happy to see the interest people are showing for content staff :D I'm looking forward to work with new people!