Prize Shop is Here

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

omg yeeessss waited forever woooot! :rolleyes_anim: :rolleyes_anim: :rolleyes_anim:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Native) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts above 6 words. Smilies do not contribute to the post count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

We're waiting till news is out and it's officially opened to announce it ;D The prize shop is unifinished right now, as you can see by some of the descriptions. Hopefully it'll be fixed by the time news comes out though o-X

Sidenote: Some of the staff do not suggest redeeming your points yet as the shop is unfinished and not fully released yet.

oh man just noticed :sad01_anim:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Native) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts above 6 words. Smilies do not contribute to the post count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

There can't be ny glitches with points and spending them, as seen on the trading post, many people have successfully brought their prizes. Maybe with the descriptions, the whole sentence won't fit in the box so they just added ... to mean its continued.

I wasn't referring to the ..'s xD There's no formatting at all to the text, and if you look at this description:

"Techo Fanatic Throat Drops

500 Points

Type: Medical Cures

todo - alt cup prize shop"

It's not finished ^^

Also if you haven't got your points, try to buy now before the prices inflate, Just got my jersey for 50k.

Are you sure they'll inflate..cause usually when a lot more people will have them the prices will go down..

It's going alphabetical for points apparently. I'm still peeved that I'm barely 1,000 points shy of the main prize, but if it stays a Cloud PB I won't be missing anything.

At this point, Red Yooyu (only one that looks like the colors flow), 2 KI posters, 2 KL posters, 2 KL Slushies, 2 KI Slushies, Lilo Figure (I already have the vintage jerseys I believe), and whatever else I can get...lame stuff right now...

Hope the LD poster is fixed soon lol