Remember me?

livvy

I remember you ^_^

It's been a while, welcome back!

I am remembered! ^_^

Hello, and thank you! I remember you too! Though I'm pretty sure I used to know your non-username name, and now I've forgotten it :S

Good to see you're still using your colorful font!

Yay!! ^_^

I've been... busy. =\ Even in summer break. But other than that, I've been good!

I hope I'm back now. After this week (I'm going to visit my family) I'll have nothing but free time to hang out on here. =]

*sigh* Life, unfortunately. Life and homework. But mostly homework. And some camps. And then, in the middle of summer, more homework. <_<

But all that's past now, so I'm free again to be insane!

Hey, I remember you! Good to see you back. It's always nice when old members return.

*tackles* Welcome back! :D

I didn't know you for very long, but it's great to have you back anyway!

Ack! *is tackled* Thank you! Hopefully the shadow node- *ahem* real life won't pull me away again any time soon. :shiftyeyes_anim: I missed this place, and all the people I didn't know very long ;P

Well, catastrophic city-wide network failures aside, I plan on sticking around and getting to know you a rather a bit better. :P

(You are something of a legend on TDNF these days xD )

*tackles a third time, just for the heck of it*

You are loved here! :D Would ya like a cookie?

LIVVY! Whaere have you been *Starts screaming* We have missed you and everybody on this boards know you to...well, not everybody but *opens an old, tatered book*:

Livvy has been the only person to have achieved the rank 'Fantastic Member' in less than a year, sadly she had to leave a long time ago and will hopefully be back. Her legend is passed from oldie to newbie and we still wait for her to come back...

Nah, it needs to be updated *scribbles 'SHE CAME BACK AT LAST' ina corner* Laura will be thriled, I am Cute Cybunny by the way, this name and set are just temporary until the AC finishes cuz I support Maraqua :D :D :D.

Well actually CC, that's not quite correct - there is one member (now inactive) who has rivalled the speed with which Livvy achieved FM-hood: Dillon.

But of course, there's the difference: Livvy's still around! :D

*brushes off* Thank you, Myles. My sunburned shoulders were dying in all that tackling. But I love you guys anyway :P

@Tivsy: :hmmph:

<3

@Theo: I certainly would, seeing as my TDNF insanity makes me immune to any potential ill effects. *takes cookie*

@Sapphy: Thankees!

@CC: Awww... You rock, CC! I trust you've added a copy of that book to the GingerHouse library? :shiftyeyes_anim: And just to be clear, I got the rank Fantastic Member in less than 3 months. About 2 months and 2 weeks, if I remember correctly.

@Theo (again) : And that is a very important difference.

I'm a bit late but...

*tackles despite what Myles says*

WOOT! LIVVY YOU'RE BACK!!

I was afraid you were gonna disappear forever.

I missed you! It's good to have you back here.