FINALS - Krawk Island vs Shenkuu

Guest Krawk Islander

I hope Shenkuu wins for 2 reasons, a. I'm on that team, and b. I'm still hoping for Shenkuu paintbrush and a Shenkuu win would be the perfect way to introduce it, right?

<wink, wink, nudge, nudge>

12292.png

LOL! I just want Shenkuu to win because I don't like Krawk Island, they prevield in our stormy seas  :hmmph:

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Notice this pattern then. All the winners of the past of altador cups have finished 2nd in the tournament before they won except HW since they were the champions of AC I. And all the finalists of the past cups have also finished 4th in the tournament before. If you look at the Altador Cup History you will understand what I am trying to say. As you can see KI were runners-up last year while SK were fourth. This year they meet in the final and ........

33135.png

My thoughts exactly. I'm going to go with KI as the winner for this year, and possibly Shenkuu next year. This year has certainly been surprising with upsets and dark-horse teams. This is still why I love playing!

(Oh and, go, go LD! We can do this!)

has ANYONE else noticed this is a battle bettween pirates and ninjas!? and didnt i call this from the very start?! side note i actually think krawk island will win by mini game's probably a loss at yooyu ball but will win by mini games. {posted 4 minutes before the end of the tourney}

If they end up being like two nights ago, we're going to be waiting a half hour to 45 minutes for the results.

Can't wait to see how we did against you guys!

It'll probably take longer than that...last year I think it took over 9 hours xD. Hope it's not too long. I'm sort of glad the AC craziness is over now. *nod*

9 hours?!

*gasp*

If that happens... I'll be asleep!

(That's around 2AM here. o:)

And that was without the holiday. XD

It'll probably take longer than that...last year I think it took over 9 hours xD. Hope it's not too long. I'm sort of glad the AC craziness is over now. *nod*

It is just so evil to make us wait. I mean, we have waited for over a month... is that not enough torture?

By the way, I stayed up til after 3am for this so I am deliberating whether to go to sleep now or wait "just 10 more minutes," lol.

It is just so evil to make us wait. I mean, we have waited for over a month... is that not enough torture?

By the way, I stayed up til after 3am for this so I am deliberating whether to go to sleep now or wait "just 10 more minutes," lol.

I know it's frustrating but you should go to sleep.

I don't think last year's results came out till the new features were updated.

Sorry about you staying up :(.

Well, I /have/ to log off at 3 AM NST to do chores, homework and eat dinner and stuff like that, so that's when I'm going to stop waiting.

It is not rigged by any means. I play hours a day for KI with well over 1200 wins in YYB. I put up over 200 wins alone against LD during the semi finals. From watching many people counters, I have noticed a few players of KI that have much more wins than I. The only flaw in YYB is that you can't score 15 or more goals. It doesn't send, although it says you recieve 1000NP, you don't. I tired it a couple of times and it didn't work. So if KI wins, we won on our merits. If SK wins it will be because they played better and put more time into the games.

Once a Pirate, always a Pirate.

TNT will probably hold the results until they get into the office and all, so they might be as late as noon NST! :O

But hey, well played everyone! Just take a well earned rest, and you can come back to the results. :)

Indeed. Although for hardcore fans, the suspense and anxiety might eat away at them until they are at the point when they check Neo every second. Then they descend into insanity.

Of course, that's never happened to me. :D Ever. ... Yep. EVER.

Well, since we at TDN are already insane, that is of no consequence. :P

And it's us reporters who have to refresh the results page every second. xD

You'd think the TNT staff would have all this stuff planned out already, you know art work and stuff, OR if they did have it rigged they would have everything, too.

Although, it surely adds to the excitement as we wait, and wait, and wait, and wait...

12292.png

Too true... I mean, if the small volunteer team here at TDN can effectively pre-prep whatever's necessary for AC coverage, then surely the Viacom-funded paid employees that make up TNT should be able to whip up a programmatical results system?

Or perhaps the combined awesomeness of all of us putting our heart and soul into the finals overloaded all their servers (c.f. xkcd comic #571)? :P

Too true... I mean, if the small volunteer team here at TDN can effectively pre-prep whatever's necessary for AC coverage, then surely the Viacom-funded paid employees that make up TNT should be able to whip up a programmatical results system?

Or perhaps the combined awesomeness of all of us putting our heart and soul into the finals overloaded all their servers (c.f. xkcd comic #571)? :P

But then the rest of the website wouldn't work, maybe they are just full of automatons that just do what the man tells them to and take no real interest in the life and lives of avid Neopians such as you and myself.... hmm...

12292.png

*waits patiently for results to come*

Come onnnn. This is the most exciting cup by far. I mean, my team makes it to top 2nd tier against another tough YYB team and the results are delayed?! :grrr:

Man, I think I'm going crazy... I keep having this dream that I check the results and they end up being 1. LD 2. KD 3. KI and 4. SK... Then I had one where the only position that was decided yet was 2nd, and KI got it. I should not be having dreams about this...

Yeah I had a dream we lost ten eveyrone was mourning(sad) but someone said it's the best we've done anyway.

I have no aim now since the AC has ended. I didn't play neopets much, I was in "THE PHASE" although I have plenty plans for my accoun tin the summer holidays, right now, I'm so empty. Oh I know. Off to Pokemon Platinum, I plan to get as much of the National Dex without cheats as I can then see the last sprite so I can get the Global Dex and got to more areas :yes: