FINALS - Krawk Island vs Shenkuu

Guest Krawk Islander

If you sign out of Neopets, or use a different browser which isn't logged into Neopets, and if you check the schedule, all teams are aligned from 1 vs 2, 3 vs 4, 5 vs 6, etc...by order. Since KI vs SK is at the top, they are playing for 1st. :)

Yeah, that does sound reasonable. I went to see it myself, and it's set up just like that. Well, time to stop mulling over our loss and get playing! And if by the strange, almost improbable takeover of Sir Sloth it happens to be the other way around, I'll be perfectly fine about it.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, the finals wil be interesting.

If i'm right though, they've been predetermined.

If it's rigged then:

1st: SK

2nd: KI

3rd and 4th: I think it was KD then LD, might be LD then KD.

That final predictions is wrong, because SK will kick KI's butt at EVERYTHING!!!! =D And Woohooo for Shenkuu =D

About Rigging the AC:

No matter who wins, someone will argue it's rigged. Why?

If KI wins: 2nd last, 1st this year conspiracy

If SK wins: (now someone pointed this out on the neoboards, and I looked, and what they claimed is true) The schedule page (with each day, not the finals) had one team before the other for every match-up. The team on the left won, and the one on the right lost. For every single grouping. For this weekend schedual, SK is on the left and KI is on the right.

Now is this a coincidence or fact? I dunno. But there was a pattern for yesterdays semifinals.

Now don't yell at me for claiming these rigging things are true. I'm just stating two views. So either way, someone will complain its rigged.

That final predictions is wrong, because SK will kick KI's butt at EVERYTHING!!!! =D And Woohooo for Shenkuu =D

About Rigging the AC:

No matter who wins, someone will argue it's rigged. Why?

If KI wins: 2nd last, 1st this year conspiracy

If SK wins: (now someone pointed this out on the neoboards, and I looked, and what they claimed is true) The schedule page (with each day, not the finals) had one team before the other for every match-up. The team on the left won, and the one on the right lost. For every single grouping. For this weekend schedual, SK is on the left and KI is on the right.

Now is this a coincidence or fact? I dunno. But there was a pattern for yesterdays semifinals.

Now don't yell at me for claiming these rigging things are true. I'm just stating two views. So either way, someone will complain its rigged.

OMG! Don't scare me like that  :crying: :grrr: seriously I'm going to have nightmares now, Maraqua's on the left and we've faught so HARD. I hope it's the other way round, however, I would much rather prefer no rigging at all :yes:

No, I mean for each individual game, like YYB and SS, after looking at TDN's page (to see who won overall) I am super psyched about KI (Good Luck Shenkuu).

I don't think TNT put that anywhere, they just put who won. Actually, I think they messed up the results page because then everyone would think they won and would play as if they won xD.

OMG! Don't scare me like that crying_anim02.gif grrr.gif seriously I'm going to have nightmares now, Maraqua's on the left and we've faught so HARD. I hope it's the other way round, however, I would much rather prefer no rigging at all

Haha, I'm sorry. I hope it's true, but obviously I'd preffer no rigging at all. I'm on Shenkuu, so I hope we win. And good luck GnarlyBagel (:

Wow, MI barely sneaks into tier 2, but is now fighting for 5th! :O. I know they are a strong team, but they just play like when they feel like playing. :O

Kreludor isn't nearly as big compared to LD, KI, and SK. Probably why they have a low count?

BTW, I think I can see where this is going, but I hope it's not. If KI wins this year, and Kreludor wins, then we'll see that dreaded PATTERN o_O.

Anyway, I'm rooting for KI actually. my old team, before I left to join an RI due to an influx of bashers. Still have my heart for the team though! :)

I still personally think there'd be less effort involved in punching up a few formulas to calculate winners based on score data than rigging winners and losers for each match. :yes:

I think that WE will be the team to break the pattern once and for all.

(bias)

@BJ: Just curious, what team are you on?

@BJ: Just curious, what team are you on?

BlackJaguar is a Krawk Island supporter, but I should add that he is the most impartial, experienced, clear, creative and concise AC reporter I know. :yes:

I think SK will win the cup eventhough it will be close. Grelinek's GPG is rising faster than Soley's. However, I will be giving my best and play as much as possible, scoring as many goals as possible so that KI have a shot at winning. It will be hard as SK defeated KD in the semis( KD clean-swept us in DRR). I advise all KI fans to play as much as possible so that we can overcome this super powerhouse, Shenkuu, who are a very good team in YYB.

33135.png

True, but notice that so far only the finals have had the pattern. :eh:

Notice this pattern then. All the winners of the past of altador cups have finished 2nd in the tournament before they won except HW since they were the champions of AC I. And all the finalists of the past cups have also finished 4th in the tournament before. If you look at the Altador Cup History you will understand what I am trying to say. As you can see KI were runners-up last year while SK were fourth. This year they meet in the final and ........

33135.png