9.Haunted Woods

10.Roo Island

11.Meridell

12.Virtupets

13.Kiko Lake

14.Terror Mountain

15.Faerieland

16.Altador

Thanks for putting Maraqua at 5th, I hope to see you with us next year unless you're a loyal Rooligan.

Guest Krawk Islander

Results are predicted to come out around 2-4 PM NST, when TNT update the news.

No guarantee on that though, it's only a personal prediction. xD

Well, I hope the prizes will be worth the wait. Well, it is time to get ready for AC V. :laughingsmiley:

Next year, I will recruit players that always beat me at Hasee Bouse during the World Challenges :laughingsmiley:

Well.... They do have an entire website to look after... Along with probably more plots to think up and develop to keep everyone entertained until the next cup... I'm sure they have lots and lots to do.

A. Yer too calm! I just wanna shake ya!

B. They should have atleast 5 people specifically dedicated to the AC, atleast for the time the cup is going on. It all goes back to my theory that if you should try doing a few things real well versus a million things badly.

12292.png

A. Yer too calm! I just wanna shake ya!

B. They should have atleast 5 people specifically dedicated to the AC, atleast for the time the cup is going on. It all goes back to my theory that if you should try doing a few things real well versus a million things badly.

12292.png

Ha ha ha! Oh man, I totally laughed when I read that first part... That's funny :laughingsmiley:

I do agree about the whole AC neopets devision sort of thing. Maybe they do. You never know what that crazy neopets team has unless you worked for them.

Or maybe they're all sleeping...

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Native) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts above 6 words.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Good Job Krawk Island and Shenkuu

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Native) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts above 6 words.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.