The Finals are Underway!

Superfly

How can I get my Altador counter? For some reason every time I click on the Alta cup counter I get logged out. Go KI!!! We all must play strong and non-stop today.

Everything seems to be working as normal. Try clearing your cookies/cache and then heading to the counter page (http://www.thedailyneopets.com/altador-cup/counters/)

Still didn't work :sad02: . Oh well, now I will play YYB a bunch! Go KI! Thanks for the help LD supporter.

Anytime. Best of luck to you guys. :)

Very bold of you guys to predict the two best YYB teams to lose YYB. Why you predicted that, I do not know.

I personally think it will end like this:

KD vs SK- W-W-L-L (KD)

LD vs KI- W-L-W-L (LD)

Good luck to all teams.

Same for me. I can't really imagine KI beating or even drawing LD in YYB. They also might lose the side games as many KI fans concentrate on YYB only. The Top Scorers standings state that Cayle's GPG is rising faster than Soley's. So, although I am a KI fan and not giving up yet, I think we will lose. If we win, I will cry for joy as I believe a win for KI against LD in YYB will never happen in a thousand years.

33135.png

I'm curious was it THIS slow to get results last year?

The FINAL result last year was a little bit delayed but it's much faster than this...

Report will be posted once the results are out but as of now all we can do is rest and wait... :P

I guess it is a little nice to have a little break in between. I just have a feeling that TNT is calulating differently this year. Maybe they're having goals play a role in shop points or something :)

I guess it is a little nice to have a little break in between. I just have a feeling that TNT is calulating differently this year. Maybe they're having goals play a role in shop points or something :)

Do you think we overloaded TNT's calculating system? rofl :D

The poor tech guy who probably does the calculations must be passed out on the floor from exhaustion. :P

:O don't tell me he is manually calculating it with a calculator? :O is this cost-cutting? :P

The poor tech guy who probably does the calculations must be passed out on the floor from exhaustion. :P

C'mon, get the guy some coffee or a Monster or something! We need these results! He can have an entire day of sleep afterwards.

Perhaps they didn't count the gamess from yesterday and now they have to count it today along with the second day's scores?

:O don't tell me he is manually calculating it with a calculator? :O is this cost-cutting? :P

HE COULD BE! Poor little tech guy. :( *pets him*

He doesn't have the dedication and free time (and sugar, coffee and various stimulants) that some of us *COUGHKRAWKISLANDERCOUGH* have. :whistle:

BlackJaguar, go write an article NAOW!!!!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Native) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts above 6 words.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.