The Finals are Underway!

Superfly

ac9_finals.gifNeopets has just updated the schedule and standings for the finals. It does appear that Today's matches will still be taking place today, even after the very long 13+ hour delay in the results, which is over one half of a playing day for Neopets users. While we're currently unsure if Neopets will be compensating for this in any way, you better get playing because your time is ticking! Remember, matches are 2 days long during the final rounds, so chances are Neopets will not be changing any schedules around.

We are also pleased to announce that our Altador Cup Standings page was indeed 100% correct in predicting the correct positions for every single team. Don't forget to check out our finals predictions which are already updated for today's matches.

When and if more information becomes available, we'll pass along the news. For now, happy playing and good luck to all teams in the battle for their respective goals!

They should have waited until tomorrow, I only had 6 hours to play when they started, so I'm at about 5 now. Pretty lame TNT... :thumbsdown_still:

Yes, but remember. You have all day tomorrow as well. Final rounds last 2 days instead of 1 like normal.

Meh, time to get playing, in that case! =D

Ohh, me likes the predictions about SK winning YYB but not the mini-games. :P

Fail @ TNT.

Couldn't they have waited until tomorrow? I just got back from an early Independence Day celebration at 11:40 which means I'll have to pull another all-nighter. x.x

Guest Krawk Islander

Not to mention YYB is glitched for me, and I have to refresh like on Day 1.

Continue like this and I'll quit playing YYB altogether.

That's right! We gotta rally up the forces, maybe take out our solar death ray... I mean, *ahem* what solar death ray? The second you underestimate us we'll slip right past you, so watch your backs!

We( at least I) have not underestimated anyone. Not even FL. LD is the king of YYB so we(KI) need to be careful and play as much as possible with quality. It seems that LD has more supporters than KI though. So, I think LD would win this match coz KI are inconsistent in YYB. But anyway, I will still be giving my all against you guys for KI. :)

33135.png

Ah, how very traditional of TNT. I wonder if they'll have glitches in the prize shop too when this is all done? :P

Guest Krawk Islander
OH YEAH! Bring it on! we are sooo going to own gold this year. :king:

the finals chart is a little confusing though; which side is the winner?

The (predicted) winner is who is predicted to win YYB. The side games actually count for nothing, there are no draws. :)