Evil Fuzzle-Boo Avatar

ludachick2007

It took me more than an hour of constant play to get this avatar. Just hang in there and keep trying!

What I did, was I switched with every pet. Every pet got 50 tries, before it was switched to a different one. I got it on my 150th time refreshing, which compared to others, only took about 5 minutes

Three months? Holy! That's insane. I had no idea that it was so difficult to achieve. I got it the first time I played with my pet... and I did it by accident. haha

Haha I'm very jealous. I'm getting seriously close to giving up.

Three months? Holy! That's insane. I had no idea that it was so difficult to achieve. I got it the first time I played with my pet... and I did it by accident. haha

You are definatelying one lucky person!!! Thanks for the support guys I guess I will just have to keep trying. I will try that pet alternating thing it sounds like a good idea.

I'm still trying for this avatar as well only I've been playing with it for about 3 months. Good luck!

Wow 3 months :S Well at least it's good to know I am not the only one with this problem.

O MY GOODNESS! Everyone I finally got the BOO! avatar. I alternated using each neopet and as soon as I did after only about 15 tries I got it. THANK YOU!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Native) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not triple post. Use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.