Michael Jackson death

Mireia

Another part of the conspiracy is that Michael Jacksons kids are actually his. He had his seamen genetically modified to make the kids have a diffarent skin color than him... he got tired of people thinking that they werent his kids so he looked at lots of ghosts to scare him white.

ITS ALL TRUE!

>< *sigh* I understand you're joking, Mantis, but lay off it for a bit. Not trying to be bossy; just respectful.

I don't find it sad that he died. His life was pretty messed up, even when he was a child. And when childhood is messed up, adulthood often is too. Which is a sad fact in itself. But what I find most sad is all the hype. He died; news coverage isn't going to change that. He had a huge impact on music and dancing; news coverage of scandals isn't going to change that either. People say R.I.P MJ, but they're breaking their wish even as they're saying it. It's a sad fact that celebrities can't even walk into their own homes with some semblance of privacy. And so they turn to stupid things to either escape their situation or get the attention fix they need. And now he can't even die in peace? Maybe I'm just a reclusive, antisocial introvert, but in his position, I'd rather be dead than swamped by media.

But that's just my 2 cents.

Hey guys Im sorry if I offended anyone, I was just making some jokes trying to maybe lighten up some spirits. It was not good that he Died, he was about to go on his last concert so people were getting excited for him and his popularity was starting to rise again. but Now its probably at its peak because his death

Mantis, the debate forum is not for jokes. It's for serious and mature discussion only. Please keep your "jokes" somewhere else.

>< *sigh* I understand you're joking, Mantis, but lay off it for a bit. Not trying to be bossy; just respectful.

I don't find it sad that he died. His life was pretty messed up, even when he was a child. And when childhood is messed up, adulthood often is too. Which is a sad fact in itself. But what I find most sad is all the hype. He died; news coverage isn't going to change that. He had a huge impact on music and dancing; news coverage of scandals isn't going to change that either. People say R.I.P MJ, but they're breaking their wish even as they're saying it. It's a sad fact that celebrities can't even walk into their own homes with some semblance of privacy. And so they turn to stupid things to either escape their situation or get the attention fix they need. And now he can't even die in peace? Maybe I'm just a reclusive, antisocial introvert, but in his position, I'd rather be dead than swamped by media.

But that's just my 2 cents.

I agree with you on most of the things you say... But, some celebrities seem like they enjoy that media treatment. IF you really din't want to be bothered by the media you aren't, there lots of celebrities (musicians, actors, etc...) that we hardly know anything about their lives, because they have been discrete with the media.

But maybe that's another discussion and must be written in another topic...

I agree with Livvy. And Mantis, I understand that your intentions are good, but currently, they don't seem like they are.

It's like if your mother and your father are blond, you can't have black hair...

To be truly technical, if your mother and father are blond, there is a possibility that you can have black hair... Genetics are not just black and white.

But yes I agree, although for me it has to do with facial structure and skin color. I think people sometimes forget that MJ was black, because of his vitiligo and whatnot. The kids have light skin and their faces are nothing similar to MJs. I wouldn't be surprised if they weren't his children by blood. But regardless, he loved those kids and they were the light of his world, possibly the only source of joy and cure of loneliness that he found late of his scandals.

I love his music; he's the one that inspired me to sing and here I am now, auditioning for roles at the Disney theme parks. While he is a bit kooky, I may be one of the minority that believe that none of the scandals were true. I was at a county fair the other day where many of the rides that had originally been at Neverland Ranch were being ridden by children, and I was saddened by it all. This man, who was so deprived of a childhood by the adults surrounding him and his life (and more importantly, his fortune) had been collecting these fun kiddie rides so he could relive his childhood. Psychiatrists saw his more as a regressed 10 year old than a pedophile. He must have been one heck of a lonely guy.

I agree with the sentiment that while MJ was definitely a bit odd, he was crazy talented. He made an indelible impression on the music industry, and while he had his very weird moments, overall his talent a a musician and performer will probably be remembered far longer than his eccentricities.

To be truly technical, if your mother and father are blond, there is a possibility that you can have black hair... Genetics are not just black and white.

But yes I agree, although for me it has to do with facial structure and skin color. I think people sometimes forget that MJ was black, because of his vitiligo and whatnot. The kids have light skin and their faces are nothing similar to MJs. I wouldn't be surprised if they weren't his children by blood. But regardless, he loved those kids and they were the light of his world, possibly the only source of joy and cure of loneliness that he found late of his scandals.

I love his music; he's the one that inspired me to sing and here I am now, auditioning for roles at the Disney theme parks. While he is a bit kooky, I may be one of the minority that believe that none of the scandals were true. I was at a county fair the other day where many of the rides that had originally been at Neverland Ranch were being ridden by children, and I was saddened by it all. This man, who was so deprived of a childhood by the adults surrounding him and his life (and more importantly, his fortune) had been collecting these fun kiddie rides so he could relive his childhood. Psychiatrists saw his more as a regressed 10 year old than a pedophile. He must have been one heck of a lonely guy.

I agree. I truly felt bad for him. It seems as if some people have no sympathy for him. He lost his childhood. Sure, it's a price to pay for fame like that, but really, why do you have to give away your childhood? And Michael Jackson's dad enrages me. I was watching CNN with my dad, and Don Lemon was interviewing his Dad at the BET awards. Instead of mourning his son's death, it looked as if their was no grief on his face. What really made me upset was the fact that he tried to make his record company public. Feel free to go watch it on youtube, you'll see it all there.

I like the conspiracy angle. Think about it... yes he would have made lots of money on a comeback, but look at all the merchandise that are out now. Like painters who become more famous after their death Michael Jackson (or his heirs more appropriatly) is making tons of money now. Do I think hes really still alive? no prob not. But if he is, hes raking in a fortune!

Okay, since this is on the topic of Michael Jackson, I'd just like to add this to the debate.

Do any of you think that the media is overcovering his death? I mean, while I was in Europe, I could only watch the news for a couple hours a day, but every time I turned onto CNN, I saw a lot of Michael Jackson stuff. I mean, though I personally never liked his music, I understand that people do like his music and I respect him as a musician, but c'mon, to get this much news coverage is a little ridiculous in my opinion.

Weather we liked him or not, the man is a music icon jsut like Elvis and we will be hearing about him for years to come. I dont even know low long Elvis been dead, but still every year there is something about him on the news papers or television when his b'day/day he died or something is being celebrated. People still flock to his grave today and put flowers on it. Same will happen about MJ in the future

• 2 weeks later...

Whatever people say about him he was a legendary performer.

I also have seen the headlines about his children and I think it's wrong of the press to bring it up, at the end of the day he was there dad, biological or not. His children are already going through enough without that being brought up.

• 1 month later...

Well people will forget scandals in several months, if not years. But music will always live on :D

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump topics inactive for more than 21 days.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Ruto if you have any questions regarding this action.