Michael Jackson death

Mireia

This morning when i woke up I read the news that said that Michael Jackson has died.

Iknow he was a "bit" weird and eccentric, but I think it is a big loss for the music wolrd, he was one of the best.

Do you think it will prevail more the last escandals he had or the music he made?

First off, I would like to say R.I.P MJ.

We have an hour news show in my area, and it's already half an hour through, and the only just started reporting other stuff than him and Farrah Fawceet. =D

Well, MJ was sure known for his scandals, and his music/dances (pokes Moon-dance)

Although, those couple of scandals that he had were just as bad as him dieing - although I can't remember what he had scandals for...

Even though, maybe his death will prove to 'take over the news' (i.e: not letting much other news through), so honestly, considering this may be the last time we hear about the dude - except for the anniversary's of his death, so I think that this will prevail more.

On another note, everyone in my class was really glad that he FINALLY died. (in case you didn't see my post in HOP, which I said the same thing)

Edit I updated moi siggy and title about this. I will keep it for a couple of days.

I think that his music and dancing is what will be remembered for in all honesty. The scandals although not small will blow over. His style has shaped a lot of current artists like Usher and Justin Timberlake (both singers and dancers).

Ecentric as he was...he was the kind of guy i would love to meet and talk to. I respected his music and his work. He was always a victim of the media ever since the late 1980s.

Im so terribly unhappy that i cant get to watch those new comeback shows of his anymore T.T

Ecentric as he was...he was the kind of guy i would love to meet and talk to. I respected his music and his work. He was always a victim of the media ever since the late 1980s.

Im so terribly unhappy that i cant get to watch those new comeback shows of his anymore T.T

agreed.TT_TT

he died at age fifty,right?that news is all over the internet.and the news.

Im pretty sure he's not dead, its just a part of a government conspiracy trying to get people to rebel against the North Koreans... you know?

possibly,im not so sure.it said on the internet he was found in his home,not breathing.I am now officially confused.

Government conspiracy? Seriosuly? =/ Wow. Michael Jackson was one of the greatest dancers and singers of all time, and you're talking about North Korea? That pisses me off. How could you think something like that when somebody just died? That's such a thing to say. He really did die. People don't perform autopsys on people who are alive. You should be grieving, not joking. If you aren't joking then you should see a ....-bites tongue-

Well, it wouldn't be the first time Michael had faked a 'medical emergency' to escape his problems - but that's another story.

He'll be remembered for both, not just his career, unfortunately. What he was accused with, and his past, is too serious and memorable to wash away just because he passed on.

Government conspiracy? Seriosuly? =/ Wow. Michael Jackson was one of the greatest dancers and singers of all time, and you're talking about North Korea? That pisses me off. How could you think something like that when somebody just died? That's such a thing to say. He really did die. People don't perform autopsys on people who are alive. You should be grieving, not joking. If you aren't joking then you should see a ....-bites tongue-

Whoa diggidy dawg. Michael Jackson was a great person, I love some of his songs and all that jazz... but people seem to be pretty sad about this, I was joking to maybe lighten some spirits. I know that my dad and sister cried when they heard the news. When I told them about the conspiracy, they laughed a bit. and why would they perform an otopsy if he actually was alive? by conspiracy, they would get a fake body that looks like Jackson and do an autopsy on it... people die all the time, if people cant joke about the past, they can never get past it, thats why its called the past ( Im pretty sure that didnt make any sense.)

Conspiracy?

Come on, I don't think they did all this just for a conspiracy...

I think is pretty good he died just now, before his coming back to the stages. I know is sad when a person dies, but he is now a legend. Guess what would have happened if his coming back to the stage had been a failure...

people say Elvis are still alive and was spotted... many people die and live happily ever after. You read about scams in the newspapers all the time. With a face disfiggured like his due to all the plasric surgery i also would rather be dead than alive... who knows when last he was in the public eye anyway...

Just like how Olivia Newton-John's boyfriend died... but is actually living in a boat near Mexico, living and breathing. And he did this because of his past and the money he owes... very similar to Michael. He's lived a vampires life already, so him being in seclusion wouldn't shock me.

Yes, but somehow I doubt it. The comeback tour would've paid off his debt, so I don't think that he would do that. Plus, they had already performed two autopsys on him.

Or is it that they have performed two autopsies on someone who looks very similar to him? CONSPIRACY!

sounds like a trap

Don't think so, he is just dead, completely absolutely dead.

BTW the kid who sue him for sexual abuse has now said that it was all a lie! His father told him to do so they could get lots of money from him. He deserves going to jail for that, how can anyone do that to a person, and to his own child, he must have been trumatized all this time!

Yes, but somehow I doubt it. The comeback tour would've paid off his debt, so I don't think that he would do that. Plus, they had already performed two autopsys on him.

That's the thing, a lot of people don't think it would have. He's easily one of the best selling artists of all time and was still in a heap of legal & finical trouble.

Please. I'm going to get all riled up again. x-( It is not a conspiracy. It is NOT. It would ruin his career if it was, and he wouldn't do that. So please....-takes a deep breath-

Nope, I was talking to Mantis. :P And I never heard that rumor. I think his dad is crazy.

That's the thing, a lot of people don't think it would have. He's easily one of the best selling artists of all time and was still in a heap of legal & finical trouble.

Well, supposedly he had enough money in assets to pay off his debt, he just wasn't willing to sell what he owned, which included the rights to a bunch of Beatles songs. That's why everyone's anxious over who is going to get the kids, because they inherit that stuff that is worth about $1 billion, if I remember correctly.

To add to this debate:

Did anyone else hear that those kids aren't his? Apparently they're the product of handpicked sperm and egg donors. I think I heard somewhere that his wife wasn't the real mother of the eldest two either; she was just a surrogate.

To add to this debate:

Did anyone else hear that those kids aren't his? Apparently they're the product of handpicked sperm and egg donors. I think I heard somewhere that his wife wasn't the real mother of the eldest two either; she was just a surrogate.

I thought that his kids where white was strange. I mean, that illness he suffered only affects the melanina of the skin, not the genes, so the kids wouldn't be completely white would be a mixture. It's like if your mother and your father are blond, you can't have black hair...

Honestly, it's sad that he died, but now think of all the safe little boys =D (just a joke, haha)

But seriously, when I saw people clapping on the neoboards, that's a little overboard. It's ridiculous how insensitive some people are... :sad01_anim:

Honestly, it's sad that he died, but now think of all the safe little boys =D (just a joke, haha)

But seriously, when I saw people clapping on the neoboards, that's a little overboard. It's ridiculous how insensitive some people are... :sad01_anim:

His death was a big loss to the musical world (although I agree, somethings he did aren't the best ;).)

I think nobody will ever get the title of King Of Pop again.