Michael Jackson and Farrah Fawcett

heerozero

So, my mom just got home and dropped a bombshell on me: Michael Jackson died today. The news took me totally by surprise! I'm seriously really sad right now, and I'm not even really a fan of his music. He just seemed like one of those celebrities that would be around forever.

Farrah Fawcett died today as well. I've never actually watched anything she was in, so I don't have much to say about her. However, she was a cultural icon and i know she's going to be missed by a lot of people.

Wow, today was pretty much a bummer. :(

It's been a very sad day in Hollywood today for sure. Both were amazing. RIP.

I just read that Actor Jeff Goldblum has passed away today as well. He apparently fell more than 60 feet off a cliff while filming a movie in New Zealand. If you're interested in the article it is here: http://jeff.goldblum.mediafetcher.com/news...new_zealand.php

My thoughts and prayers go out to all three families.

Now I'm hearing the stuff about Goldblum is fake? Anyone know if it was fake or not?

I can't believe the sick jokes people are making about today's events. Including that Goldblum hoax. To say these things "happen in threes" is repulsive.

I loved MJs music and the world will miss him. Long live the King of Pop. :crying:

The music scene lost one of its most talented members... Despite all the horrid rumours and comments constantly decending upon the deceased star, we all know that he (and his music) is not just another passing fad, but a legend.

RIP.

I can't believe the sick jokes people are making about today's events. Including that Goldblum hoax. To say these things "happen in threes" is repulsive.

I loved MJs music and the world will miss him. Long live the King of Pop. :crying:

It DID happen in threes, though.

Ed McMahon just died too. :( June 23rd, I think.

*sighs* The month of June has pulled so many greats from us today.

I remember Farah Fawcett from that Johnny Bravo episode her cartoon self appeared in. Then I realized she was one of the original Charlie's Angels. :( She made big blonde hair fashionable.

Your horrible.

That's just pure genius. :evil:

EDIT: EEP! I broke a rule. *hides*

*calls out from behind couch* Sorry!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Maruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure all posts have at least seven words. Smileys don't count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.