Krawk Island tumble down from 1st

Guest Krawk Islander

Guest Krawk Islander

In a somewhat shocking turn of events, MI managed to convert that draw in YYB last round into a win, effectively beating the Pirates overall, and becoming the second team this year, on par with LD, to beat the Pirates. All high ranked teams seemed to falter a bit today, except for Shenkuu. They beat DC in YYB, MSN and SSD, making DC's life very complicated. Fatigue, anyone? Or maybe morale?

As for MQ, they managed a very impressive win overall, as SS is worth more than MSN. This team seems unstoppable, and its YYB techniques are now on par with Krawk Island and LD.

BJ with the report:

"Thanks HBK!

mysteryisland_50.gifI'm live here at Mystery Island where the Natives are on a festive spirit despite the strong rain. Why? Because they managed to defeat the Krawk Island Pirates in Yooyuball! It seems that the Pirates got distracted by the release of the 9 pound coconut in the battledome that they forgot that the Natives are not pushovers. I interviewed a happy Native supporter and this is what he said:

I guess our plan worked! Those silly Pirates didn’t know that those 9 pound coconuts that they have been scrambling for in the Smugglers Cove came from this Island!

maraqua_50.gifOn another side of the news, the rain brought good fortune to the Maraquan mermaids too. Not only was The Drenched Challenger available, but also reports said that the desert is flooding up. The Mermaids won the Slushie Slinger while the Lost Desert Mummies prevailed in Make Some Noise. We are expecting that this “Piranha Mode” will continue to their battle against the Virtupet Robots today and Tyrannian Fossils tomorrow.

shenkuu_50.gifLastly, after getting three draws on their battles last year and the Darigan Minions winning during their first meeting, the Shenkuu Ninjas attacked with a vengeance! The Ninjas won three of the four games and drawing in Slushie Slinger against the Minions yesterday. These two teams have been on each other’s throat since ACII and we can expect more from them if they ever meet again. Next to the Ninjas “kill list” will be the Pirates which just got their second loss. Can the Ninjas conquer another team? Or will the Pirates pull out all the stocks and rage war against the whole of Neopia? Stay tuned!

Reporting soaking wet from Mystery Island, this is BlackJaguar for The Daily Neopets AC4 coverage, signing out!"

Get out of that rain, BJ! D: You're gonna catch a cold, ye landlubber!

Anyways, today is the big match. SK will test forces with KI. Who do you believe will win? Comment below!

:O Whoaaa... Certainly didn't expect us to nearly sweep DC. Although I'm happy for us, I wanna cheer on the Minions as well. :D Hope to see you guys in the finals!

Also to Kreludor, congrats on re-taking first!

Wowza, we ALMOST swept DC? o:

Congrats MI for the win, and I hope to play you guys sometime soon! ^_^

And, congrats to KD, for retaking the lead! b)

Nvm Krwak Island! Even if we have lost our 1st position but we are still in group 1! That should be our primary aim. SK are by far one of the Big Five(KI, DC, SK, LD, KD) in AC IV. I do not expect much from KI and I think we will lose in YYB. Even so, we should stay positive and go for a win in all especially YYB. We have to work. Remember, Krawk Islanders, THis is a very important match. The same goes for tomorrow. We have to play well and as much as possible so that KI wins. Maybe we should make some sacrifices and concentarte on YYB. I hope KI can win a clean sweep against SK AND KD these two days although that is impossible. Anyway, good luck to all!

DC is having a rough time. D: I know we can make it back up, though, and I think that we still have a good chance of getting back into the top three. Go DC! And good luck to all teams today!

You have really good team spirit! ^_^ But... How are we gonna bounce back up?!!!! :crying:

Good Job Mystery Island and Marqua. I dont think we Roos dont even have a chance i dont even know how were gonna make it to 7 place but i still have to work hard come on Roos we can do this :sad01_anim:

I'm ashamed to say I didn't play a single game yesterday. A little worn out from the past week. I was doing a 100 game a day thing but started getting tired during our LD match.

I'm ashamed to say I didn't play a single game yesterday. A little worn out from the past week. I was doing a 100 game a day thing but started getting tired during our LD match.

Our secret plan is working. Muhuhaha. *rubs hands evilly*

And good job Maraqua. I underestimated you and barely played yesterday, so it was only fair to get that draw. And alright Shenkuu, you guys got DC! I am very much looking forward to SK versus KI. I actually don't know who I want to win!