Lost Desert trump Darigan Citadel!

Guest Krawk Islander

Guest Krawk Islander

After a tiresome day, we see two results on the scoreboard that no one would even dream of seeing in the first round of the DRR. We talk about DC vs LD, which LD won by a mile, not conceding any game whatsoever, and Maraqua vs. MI, where Maraqua just lost MSN to win the rest! Here is our daily report, by BJ:

"Thanks HBK!

lostdesert.gifI’m live here at Coltzan's Shrine where the Lost Desert Mummies rejoice their win against the Darigan Minions. It seems battling against the Krawk Island Pirates exhausted the Minions just enough for the Mummies to win Yooyuball and Make Some Noise. The party will continue until late at night where a special guest will arrive to join the party (there is a rumour that it is King Coltzan’s spirit). Because of this defeat, the Darigan Minions fall into fourth place, which the Shenkuu Ninjas aim to finalize by defeating them on their meeting today. Will the former champs be able to claw their way back into the top 3? Or will the Ninjas' sneak attacks conclude the Minions fall?

maraqua.gifOn another note, the Maraquan Mermaids continue to munch their way to the rankings. After chomping the Mystery Island Natives yesterday, they now swim gracefully in seventh place. However, the Mummies are aiming to sweep the Mermaids to stop their advances and dry-out the fishes' good karma. This is will be the true test for them. Can they flood the desert? Or will the desert desiccate them out? Stay tuned!

Reporting live from Coltzan’s Shrine, this is BlackJaguar for The Daily Neopets AC4 coverage, signing out!"

Certainly two matches to watch closely! Mystery Island now go against the Pirates, too, so we'll see what that brings.

Guest Krawk Islander

Update: Top 3 teams are now current. :)

And those were certainly surprising results. xD

*mouth hanging open*

Well... This certainly knocked me off my chair. I had a hunch that the stats would change around but not by throwing DC down into the second group. :( But I like them almost as much as I like Shenkuu! So fight, Minions!

... Just... Y'know. After today. :laughingsmiley: But seriously, I'd love to see these guys in the finals.

Edit: *cough* Uh... Guys, I just went to the standings page. Shenkuu is in third place but Darigan's in fourth? The report says that the Minions are in fifth? o.O

Guest Krawk Islander
Edit: *cough* Uh... Guys, I just went to the standings page. Shenkuu is in third place but Darigan's in fourth? The report says that the Minions are in fifth? o.O

Fixed, thanks for telling us! :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Native) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Bad HBK! :P

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

That's the good thing about taking on the 3 toughest teams in a row. After this we'll have the whole cup to relax and wait for the finals. Of course we still have HW and KD standing in our way but i'm confident that this loss will make us realize we gotta play if we wanna win.

Good job Lost Deserts for defeating Darigan ;) but im a Roo island supporter and today we need to defeat kreludor at least tie and win the side games come on im not alone :shiftyeyes_anim:

Oh my goodness, we actually won. :woot: We played so hard that Vonde moved up to third as top goal-scorer. Alright, we need to keep seeing the same enthusiasm, team! Shenkuu, here's your chance to beat DC, I'm rooting for you guys! And Maraqua, you're doing great too! We are definitely gonna have fun playing today.

DC lost because i didnt played yesterday... so we lost against lost desert T_T and also i will play day and night for this match!! i submitted 550 goals....-_- *updated my counter*4000 YYB wins woot!!!and also SS wins is 3000 wohoo!! im so tired...