Keyquest can earn you some big bucks

Hi All,

For those of you wanting to earn extra NP, don't forget about Keyquest... I know it can be hit an miss but I just looked at my shop till and well keyquest has helped it, I have got 8 paintbrushes and now I have just got two of the expense peice of lab map ( currently in trades). So that is about 1 million I have got from Keyquest (thats extra NP simply for fun spending). I must admit I do actually enjoy playing the game so playing around 240 games over the past weeks has not bugged me. But for newbies who have the internet connection speed maybe try keyquest

Enjoy

I used to play KQ all the time, but I stopped due to the glitches. I just haven't been able to get back into it again. It seems like the only people who play now are the ones that are masters at the minigames, so I just lose all the time. I need to find some average players, like myself, to play with.

But KQ is a great way to make neopoints. The raw payout is pretty good, plus the sale of prizes.

I love Keyquest. It's definitely my favorite way to earn neopoints. I don't get great stuff always but I always think it's worth it to try. The other day I got a Tyrannian Paint Brush which I sold on the auctions. That's probably the best prize I've gotten. I've gotten other paint brushes as well but they weren't worth as much.

i find i either get a bunch of good prizes or a bunch of not so good prizes from a key. i got 2 gold yesterday and one gave me 2 stamps worth 1 np each and 2 books worth 5-10 np each and the second key gave me a striped paintbrush and 3 codestones. but like anything, the more you play, the better chance you have of getting good prizes

Well just for reference for most people, I turned in 10 gold keys today. It was a very very bad day for key quest. But after the points I got from the game, and selling all prizes at cheapest shop wizard price I still made 56K.

I played KQ today for the first time in ages, i saw the good and bad points, From 9 keys i got 9 codestones and a few neggs however i had someone quit on me as i was at the door and had about 3 games in a row end abnormally. If they could make it run smooth it would be every neopet players dream to make np from!