Twilight- Midnight Sun

jilliak

I know that there must be a number of Twilighters in here and I just wondered what your thoughts were about the "Midnight Sun" sequel/prequel/concurrent (whatever!) novel to Twilight. Do you think Stephanie would/should publish it? Have you read it? I want to read it, my hairdresser said it was the best one, but I feel like I should wait until I am able to hold it as a book (lol). What are your thoughts?

I personally like her books. She isn't exactly the best grammatically that i have ever read and sometimes her time lines are a little off but they are good books. I read the first chapter of the book way back when and it sounded like it would be good.

I personally like her books. She isn't exactly the best grammatically that i have ever read and sometimes her time lines are a little off but they are good books. I read the first chapter of the book way back when and it sounded like it would be good.

I agree. When I was reading them, I was sometimes thinking "aghhhh....why am I reading this?" because I found the writing style so distracting and generally lame, but the storyline was just a fun read and I'd love to see more.

Dosen't matter if THAT book is terrible or even more terrible. Stephanie Meyer should die either way...

What a charmer you are... and so eloquent.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not double post. Use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Dosen't matter if THAT book is terrible or even more terrible. Stephanie Meyer should die either way...

So... even if she never wrote the Twilight series you'd still want her to die? Now that's reasoning right there... :P

I didn't think her books were the greatest, or even halfway good, but is it really fair to wish death upon someone like that? Have you ever published a book? Do you have a bestseller? Should you act like that just because some people happen to like her books? And what if people are overly-obsessed? Is that really her fault?

I read part of Midnight Sun after reading Twilight, but I got bored around the middle. xD I probably wouldn't buy it even if she did publish it.

I loved the Twilight books. I strongly dislike the movies and the screaming teenage hormonal fanbase, but the books I liked. I was extremely sad that she decided to not finish the book and indefinitely leave it as a rough manuscript. You can read it on her website.

Edit: Oh, so she is writing it. I posted that without finishing the article on her site. She felt sad that Edward wouldn't get his half of the story told, so its pretty cool that she's deciding to go through with it. And you can still read the manuscript! Yay spoilers!

There was no way she'd never go through with it. It's a guaranteed fast cash lol. I might read it, I might not. The Cullens and their life interest me WAYYY more than Bella and Edward do.

YES! How dare she have the gall to publish a book. Certainly we should kill all authors!

I think she'll probably publish it, maybe in a year or two. I read the part of Midnight Sun that was avaliable on her website and enjoyed a lot more than any of the books. Mostly because you get to have a closer look at the other characters instead of just the Bella/Edward relationship. Like heartbr3ak said.

YES! How dare she have the gall to publish a book. Certainly we should kill all authors!

I think she'll probably publish it, maybe in a year or two. I read the part of Midnight Sun that was avaliable on her website and enjoyed a lot more than any of the books. Mostly because you get to have a closer look at the other characters instead of just the Bella/Edward relationship. Like heartbr3ak said.

I agree. I'd love to learn more about Alice and Jasper...

There was no way she'd never go through with it. It's a guaranteed fast cash lol. I might read it, I might not. The Cullens and their life interest me WAYYY more than Bella and Edward do.

I agree... even if it was poor quality, the fan base is crazy for more and willing to spend.

• 4 weeks later...

*runs you over with ferarri*

Ya it was amazing! :) She should def publish it... now only if I could get my hands on a time turner so I could alter the release of it via the web.... then maybe it would be on its way to publishing right now! :( ...

I didnt even plan to love her books, but the way she writes calls out to me! They were just so darn addictive! :P

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Stephanie*) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump an old topic that has been inactive for over 21 days.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Stephanie* if you have any questions regarding this action.