Released: Haunted Shootery!

Ali Cat

Update: This game is now released! Why not give it a try?

News Banner

game_hauntedshootery_news.gif

Gameroom Marquee

ng_1114.gif

Featured Game Image

fg_1114.gif

Game Buttons

ctp_1114.gificon_1114.giftm_1114.gif

Trophies

1114_1.gif1114_2.gif1114_3.gif

Nice, another new game! (I serious need to reach 250 games soon, so the more new games the better.)

I just hope it's fun. None of the newer games have really held my attention.

Wow! Another cool new game!

And a really cool looking Lutari...

Yeah, I like that Lutari; it's eyes look cool. I hope that there is an avatar with it, but I have a feeling there won't be. I'll be happy if I'm wrong ^_^

I wonder if it is a Robot Lutari and if it's coming out any time soon. This wouldn't be the first time that Neopets made a color for a Lutari that was wasn't released. One time there was an orange Lutari for the Neohomes... and that color option did not exist!

Does anyone notice that the hats are two different colors in the two images?

Did anyone of you notice this, too? Since yesterday the game has become quite... fast, let's say. In each level there's a maximum of 5 items to shoot before you reach the final point. Before that, each level was way longer but now they last about 5 seconds or something? Kinda weird...

Did anyone of you notice this, too? Since yesterday the game has become quite... fast, let's say. In each level there's a maximum of 5 items to shoot before you reach the final point. Before that, each level was way longer but now they last about 5 seconds or something? Kinda weird...

yeah, i noticed that too. i tried a little experiment just now. if you just let it run and not even shoot anything, the level still continues on. i sent in a bug report to TNT last night about it, so hopefully they can get it fixed. the day it came out i played it and it ran fine.

I hope TNT gets this fixed soon. This game is kind of fun, and when I first played it, it was easy for me to get 1000 np playing it.