Adriana

Hello!!!Welcome to the forum and don`t forget to read the rules!!!

Ohh, waaait. Its the other way around.

Hello!!!My name is Adriana and yesterday I saved a cat and voted for the first time o_O

I am a high school student and I'm the only one who laughs at my best friend's stupid jokes( believe me, they are really bad jokes).What can I say,I can find the positive side of almost anything.

Sometimes I'm full of myself, very stubborn and I know what I think is right.At my worst, I'm lazy and I do things in the last minute.On the other hand, I am easily excited by many things and I'm a person of great enthusiasm.I like to create friendship in any various types, laugh hard and respect my family and friends.I just love people!!I am a supreme Nenorocire in the Nenorocire World and I'm leading Hahalin SRL with another Supreme Nenorocire Hahalina Jr. PS: The other Nenorocire Supreme is Traje. She is the most idiotic person I ever met. And also she is my mother. Not the real one, the fake one, she is 4 years younger than me. But it's hard not to love her. Did you understand something? It doesn't matter anyway.I live in a total different world.

Sooo...I found out about neopets from a very close friend(Hahalina Jr.) and in time it became addictive.I stalked 0:) you guys from a while, but now I`m totally prepared to drive you crazy(even more).

"Do not post S.P.A.M. (short, pointless, annoying messages) or irrelevant posts!"
I just love this rule.I`m an administrator myself on a forum with lots of members and they eat my energy all day up.I really respect the moderating team from here because I know how hard it is to handle the situation.Sometimes I just wanna kill the little devils.

Okk..I`m starting to talk to much and it`s a bad sign.Did I do grammar mistakes?I know english pretty well,but its not my mother language.

I`m finished...Oh wait!Did I tell you that I love myself and aliens?I know that in the near future they will come and take me to the Hombreus Planet to rule over men :devil:

That was the last one I swear!!!

Nice to meet all of you!!!

:woot: We're respected by somebody! I'm so happeh now. ^^

You seem to have a large amount of insanity. I like this.

Welcome to the forums, and I guess I don't have to tell you to read the rules since it seems like you already have. xP

Welcome to TDN Forums, Adriana. I'm AA3, just one of the thousands (or possibly tens of thousands) of fittingly insane inhabitants of these insane forums. I'm also something of a grammar freak. :P *cough*spaces after punctuation marks please*cough*

I hope you have a great time here. :yes: In the meantime, have a cookie. *offers cookie*

No spam is good, but here is a rule that hasn't been added yet...

Always stay insane. It's just a rule that we like everyone to follow. Insane. Good. Writing fiends. Better. Kittehs. Awesome. Lion. PWNSOME!

I am the Lino talked about in the above rule.

Hi.

You've already read the rules, I guess. So there's be no anything else to tell you. Good.

(One word sentences are win. =D)

Good grammar is also nice, though, especially in long posts... I think I'm the only one whose brain fries on sight of careless punctuation. XD

Good grammar is also nice, though, especially in long posts... I think I'm the only one whose brain fries on sight of careless punctuation. XD

Well then, think no more. I start convulsing whenever I see a comma separated with spaces from *both* sides D:

Hello, Adriana the Almighty! ^_^

Hi Adriana,

welcome to TDNforums :)

I enjoyed reading your introduction. Well done!

English isn't my primary language, but it didn't stop me to become part of TDN :) If you have any questions, feel free to ask!