I think this would help a lot of players

Well, for me, I don't know about the rest of you guys, but music really helps me when I'm playing. So I think it would be cool if someone made a playlist somewhere with pump-up music. If anyone is willing to do that, just post here and give a link. Anyone can give songs!

It a cool idea...somebody should try to do that.

Btw i was listening to the krawk team song(my sis just joined the cup for the first time and i was setting her up) and i loove that song from Queen...

Well, as Denisa mentioned, we do provide a song suited to each team (just check out the team pages in our coverage). :yes: I'm not sure if all of it counts as pump-up music though. You'll have to ask somebody with a music literacy index of more than 0. xD

I find that listening to "Eye of the Tiger" while working on something pumps me up. On one Shenkuu board, we did seem to agree that it was a good possible song for the team. Though that never did get anywhere though.

As for other music, I suggest rock. Maybe some technopop if you can handle it.

I have found YYB - pink funhouse cd. for SS I like the twilight score ( not the sound track) nice and calm and make the time go a lot quicker.....

However I am sure that if you were deadly keen, try and find some bio-rthmnic and alpha/beta brain wave cd's that can actually alter the way the biomechanics of your brain and body work...

I have one of these for studying purposes ( and I have a current GPA of the equivalent of 4.0)

I've been playing my own music when playing recently,

espicially on Slushie Slinger and YooyuBall.

But I'm not a fan of today's music so I play Video game music :P

Guest Krawk Islander

Like said before, we offer 16 songs (one for each team) that you can download and listen to any time you like. They are on the team pages.

While not all of them are pump-up music (like rock), you'll love (I think!):

MI - Welcome to the Jungle

LD - Eye of the Tiger

KI - We Will Rock You

AL - Walking on Sunshine (not rock but still catchy!)

DC - Come As You Are

RI - Land Down Under (not rock, but addicting!)

SK - Karma Chameleon (hilarious song!)

Oh, and video game music is also good. If you want, here is the link for all the AC III songs we picked last year. They have no lyrics and all from Golden Sun, one of the best RPGs ever made. ;)

I love the Shenkuu team song.

The AL team song makes me laugh..

And KI's song is an obvious favourite for me, because it has that rock feel to it.

LD's song is classic.

And RI's song title sounds like... Australia! ;D

Guest Krawk Islander
And RI's song title sounds like... Australia! ;D

Well, funny you should say that, because Men At Work (the band) are Australian. :P

I love listening to music while playing games. Right now my playlist includes 'Anthem Part 2' by Blink182, 'Don't Give Up' by The Ordinary Boys Vs Lady Sovereign, and Beware of the Boys by Panjabi MC.

Definately! Someone should try and collect all the songs people suggest and create a mega-Altador Cup Playlist!

Guest Krawk Islander

Don't worry guys, we'll have a major voting at the end of the Altador Cup, so we can obtain some feedback on your preferences. That'll help planning for next year, too! :D

Edit: 2,000 POSTS! :P