Can't Receive Neopoints From Games

sylahe

Hi guys, have been playing neopets for a while now but today when i submitted my games scores i did not receive neopoints. The games registered that i had submitted the score and that is also indicated on the page but my neopoints have not changed. An error came up about somthing to do with my flash player settings but i had not changed them, i mucked around with them and still nothing. Ive tried searching in a different browser, restarting my computer, system restore and uninstalling then re-installing the flash player, all with no results.

Can anyone please help me i am desperate and out of ideas.

Thanks in advance,

Sylahe

Hm, it would help if you had some kind of screenshot? ^^ I'm trying to wrap my brain around your dilemma.

Also, if you opened a window before 12:40AM NST and sent score AFTER, it might've not count. The 12:40 glitch is back this year. But I'm not sure if that's just for the AC games or if it affects all the games.

PS: Welcome to the forum! ^_^

Hm, it would help if you had some kind of screenshot? ^^ I'm trying to wrap my brain around your dilemma.

Also, if you opened a window before 12:40AM NST and sent score AFTER, it might've not count. The 12:40 glitch is back this year. But I'm not sure if that's just for the AC games or if it affects all the games.

PS: Welcome to the forum! ^_^

Thanks for your quick reply, ive tried sending scores over a period of 1 hour and it still does it. Basically to give you a visual everything appears normal. It says the amount of neopoints earned in the flash player and my updated amount of neopoints e.g from 2000 to 2500 but when i click on another page etc my neopoints remain the same (2000).

I really hope somone can help, preety hard for a newbie to earn neopoints without games...

i changed my game settings from flash to Jpeg. This isnt ideal but at least i can earn some points today. Any soloutions will be greatly appreciated

Just when i thought it had fixed it hasnt, tried to play a different game and my scores were sent and recorded but i was awarded no np :( :(

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not double or triple post; use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I am experiencing the same problem! :ohno:

It's probably related to some AC changes or whatnot that TNT made - best to submit a bug report and hope they fix it fast!

I have the same problem. I played a few games (Fashion Fever, Maths Nightmare, Search for Princess Lunara) but my NPs didn't go up. The exception is when I play the Nickelodeon trivia game. For that I get NPs.

Can someone post the link to the bug report? I can't seem to find it.

I have the same problem as well, and it happened yesterday evening as well when I played. On two games I submitted all three scores and didn't get any NPs at all, and on two others it didn't give me the NPs for the third score I sent, even though it told me the score was sent successfully. Let's hope they fix this soon :(

Thank goodness I'm not the only one! I noticed after I did fashion fever today, and I thought for some reason I just didn't send my scores in. After checking I saw that I had already sent them 3 times with no np. Hopefully they'll fix it soon and post it on the news page so we know it's safe to play the games again :eh:

Yep, it's definitely a glitch. This is what I got back after submitting a bug report:

Hi,

Thanks for the inquiry you submitted!

Thanks for writing! Yes, we are aware that users are having problems receiving their points from certain Flash games – you’re not the only one. Our programmers are currently working hard to fix this glitch. Thanks for your patience!

You may also want to ask your question in the Help Forum, found here: http://www.neopets.com/neoboards/boardlist.phtml?board=5

Well, at least they're working on it, so hopefully soon we get our hard earned money again when we play games again ;)

i kind of doubt that they'll be able to give us the missing np we lost. on the other hand im optamistic that they'll find a way to make it up to us. on a positive note i just earned 10k from the wheel of excitement and it paid out, so we are still able to make np just not very fast :P

Omg Thank GOD Im not the only one ^_^

ahahah.... Im like on the peak of buying a Baby Paint Brush :3

And the games suddenly stop giving me Neopoints ahahahaha

hmm... It seems that only a few games are affected by this (Rink Runner...)

I hope TNT do their best to solve this dilemma and hopefully give us something for the troubles ^_^

Well, this glitch affects the NP from Yooyuball as well, so I doubt that's the intention. :P

So was I. I'm glad it's fixed, as I'm only 200 K away from buying a Lab Map with a little cushion underneath it, so at least I'll have 200 k in my bank so I'm not completely broke.