Altador Cup Player Avatar: Re-released!

Superfly

We now have confirmation from multiple sources on the Neoboards that the 'Altador Cup Player' avatar is yet again available this year. Remember in order to collect this avatar you must obtain level 1 status in the Altador Cup and then view the AC Games page.

altadorcupplayer.gif

Don't forget to be helping TDN out by submitting your rank information to us so we can get our calculator up and running. More information here. And if you haven't yet picked up your very own myTDN counter to show off your scores, now is better than ever to stop on by.

We now have confirmation from multiple sources on the Neoboards that the 'Altador Cup Player' avatar is yet again available this year. Remember in order to collect this avatar you must obtain level 1 status in the Altador Cup and then view the AC Games page.

altadorcupplayer.gif

Don't forget to be helping TDN out by submitting your rank information to us so we can get our calculator up and running. More information here. And if you haven't yet picked up your very own myTDN counter to show off your scores, now is better than ever to stop on by.

Obtaining level 1 status... what is needed exactly? Perhaps a stupid question, but I'm new to this :P

50 YYB wins works :P

(and last year, it was 100 SS or 600 MSN or 50 YYB. A mix of these also worked)

Trying to figure Shootout Showdown now.

50 YYB wins works :P

(and last year, it was 100 SS or 600 MSN or 50 YYB. A mix of these also worked)

Trying to figure Shootout Showdown now.

So I have to win 50 games of YYB? Not just goals, but games? And the other scores (100 SS or 600 MSN) didn't work this year? Just checking to be sure!

This should prove to take quite some time... But I do want the avatar.

So I have to win 50 games of YYB? Not just goals, but games? And the other scores (100 SS or 600 MSN) didn't work this year? Just checking to be sure!

The other games will still work, it's just that the number of them needed is uncertain.

The other games will still work, it's just that the number of them needed is uncertain.

OK! I'll go for the 50, that's ten per day, should be possible for me! It's not really difficult, it's more of a time issue :)

The others are pending confirmation :P

They surely works, but I can't disclose a score as yet.

And yes, wins, not goals.

Ok so stupid question. With all the other games other then Yooyuball does the ranking for the teams overall standing depend on how many games you have played or on the points from the games?

Yay!

I couldn't get the avatar last year, and unfortunately, I don't think I'll be able to get it this year. :(

I just play the side games. :P

I couldn't get the avatar last year, and unfortunately, I don't think I'll be able to get it this year. :(

I just play the side games. :P

C'mon, Ninja Lion! I just got Rank One from playing 100 games of SS! (... Okay, 182. But for the 82 games, I didn't know there was a minimum score! :O) So go for that avvie!

C'mon, Ninja Lion! I just got Rank One from playing 100 games of SS! (... Okay, 182. But for the 82 games, I didn't know there was a minimum score! :O) So go for that avvie!

Oh there is? What is it? I hope it's not like.. 1000 point haha :eh:

what annoys me is i spent all day getting upto 200 msn sent scores, and i still haven't got it. as im horrible at youyu ball, i hear there's a calculator but does anyone have any idea how many of just one game it takes to achieve the avatar? sorry if this question isn't asked in the right area but i figure the topics about getting the avatar this is the place to ask.

Oh there is? What is it? I hope it's not like.. 1000 point haha :eh:

The minimum is about 287 (according to Xepha) but I went for an even 300 minimum just to be sure. I wasted 82 games. :laughingsmiley:

what annoys me is i spent all day getting upto 200 msn sent scores, and i still haven't got it. as im horrible at youyu ball, i hear there's a calculator but does anyone have any idea how many of just one game it takes to achieve the avatar? sorry if this question isn't asked in the right area but i figure the topics about getting the avatar this is the place to ask.

You need 600 MSN scores in order to level. A lot more work to do :P

I think you would need the most MSN games to gain a level ,and the least yyb games.

So lucky TNT decided to re-realse teh avatar because this is the first year i started getting the hang of yyb .Got the avvie yesterday. :D

You need 600 MSN scores in order to level. A lot more work to do :P

oh well, i guess ill just have to do double time on the msn game for today 400 sent scores in one game in one day ^..^ this had ought to be fun, and crippleing. xD