Rank Calculators

coaran

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*nods*

We will have one.

However, we need to figure the new mathematic formula before bringing it back to you (since they added a new game, numbers could have changed...) This is going to be our main task for tomorrow :P

We'll try to get the rank calculator up as soon as possible. To start with we are going to have a form up where users, like ALL of you guys ;), can send in your stats when your rank increases, then we'll know more accurately about the ranks and can create a calculator for it.

Glad you liked the feature, it won't be up for Day 1, but hopefully by Day 3 we'll have enough data to get it up and running for you.

If someone feels like exclusively playing 600+ games on MSN tomorrow, you will be much loved too :P

Yea if there is anyone who specifically would like to play a single game until they rank up (Yooyuball, Make Some Noise, Slushie Slinger, or Shootout Showdown) PLEASE PM me! We'll get you hooked up with special behind the scenes access to our data entry.

*raises hand* I don't mind playing a set number of Slushie Slinger for you guys. :D Though I hope it doesn't have to be for the WHOLE competition. ^^; I'd like to try some MSN too. :)

If you just play one game until you reach 1 or 2 ranks and each time you rank, submit your information, then we'll be good. No way you're committed to playing one game for the entire competition. That'd be insane!

I have a question about the rank calculators. When I put in my information I knew where to find the answers to everything except for my rank. It just says my rank is beginner but the calculator was asking for a Level. How can I find my level? I'm assuming it's level 0 since all I've done so far is play one game of slushie slinger but I just wanted to make sure.

I have a question about the rank calculators. When I put in my information I knew where to find the answers to everything except for my rank. It just says my rank is beginner but the calculator was asking for a Level. How can I find my level? I'm assuming it's level 0 since all I've done so far is play one game of slushie slinger but I just wanted to make sure.

Yes, Beginners rank is Level 0. Sorry about that confusion. I'll switch that in the form. :)

Here's what we know:

50 Games of YYB to Rank

(Unconfirmed) 100 Games of SS to Rank (assuming same as last year)

(Unconfirmed) 600 Games of MSN to Rank (assuming same as last year)

And we know that it's something over 200 (we don't know what) to rank up in SSD.

We're still figuring it all out, don't forget to submit your form to help us out!

Announcements