The Big Decision

Masaryk

Frostgleam's New Colour  

25 members have voted

1. 1. What colour should I paint my Aisha?

• Darigan
    • Ghost
    • Purple
    • Shadow
    • Don't paint her!!!!
    • Other (please specify)

Having finally saved up almost enough collateral to borrow a Meowclops for the avatar, some nice person lent me one for free. And, since I'll never save up enough neopoints for full collateral for BGC, SuAP, or MSPP, I figured it was time to go on a bit of a spending spree. One of the things I wanted to do was finally get to paint my Aisha, Frostgleam.

The problem is that I don't know what colour I should paint her. She's a Blue Aisha. Considering her name, Glass or Ice would have been the most appropriate colours, but Glass doesn't exist anymore, and Ice isn't a paint brush colour. So I narrowed it down to the Aisha colours I like best:

Shadow: Black is always good with me, and I think it looks good on the Aisha.

Purple: Another favourite colour of mine. I'd be happy with any Purple pet.

Darigan: It's purple, AND it gets me the "Fyora - Faerie Queen" avatar.

Ghost: I love the wicked grin!!! It's sooo cute! And I already have a Ghost PB.

Since I can't seem to pick by myself, I'm asking all of you for your help. You can choose one of my faves (preferable), suggest I leave her alone, or suggest a different paint brush option. Thanks for your help!

I voted for shadow.I love that color soooo much.Especially on an aisha.If you want to go for the Faerie Queen avvie, you can do that in a couple of minutes.Just buy a baby pb and resell it on the TP.It will be gone in a matter of minutes.I did this...well i lost maybe 5k in the process because i asked a slightly lower price.

I voted for darigan

although you could consider to paint ghost first (to get the awesome collar) and then put it back on darigan aisha... I think it would look very cool :P

Well out of your choices I like the ghost the best.. I really miss my Ghost Aisha but he was zapped into a faerie and I am super happy loving it! D:

Wow! There's been a lot of feedback here. Thank you, everyone, for your contributions!

There have been some very well thought out responses to my dilemma. I find it very helpful that everyone has given their rationale behind their choices.

As a result, I've been able to narrow it down to Ghost or Darigan, but I'm still having trouble picking between the two. I know that there has been overwhelming support here for Darigan, but I'm worried that it might be a little too evil. I'm also not overly fond of the spiny protrusions along the back.

The Ghost, however, is rather plain looking, and it's a really cheap paint job. I was kind of wanting to splurge a bit, but I guess I could save my neopoints for other things instead. I just love the Ghost Aisha's smirk, though.

I really prefer baby or island aishas. Strawberry is beautiful too. But maybe it 's because I'm not fond of darigan :P

I will also agree that Island Aishas are pretty. In fact, going back to look, they are my favourite Island pet. I'm just not at all a tropical person, which is why I didn't really consider Island as a main option. It's still a good one, though, and I'm not discounting it entirely.

As for Baby, while very cute, I'm not into the whole Baby thing with most pets. Baby Buzz is the one and only exception (and would possibly be worth blowing a FFQ on for the avvie).

Strawberry is also nice, but I don't like the leafy stalk ears. There are other species of pets I would rather paint Strawberry.

By the way, I took Denisa's advice and bought (and sold) a Baby Paint Brush to get the Hidden Tower avatar, so I no longer have the avatar influencing my decision.