Signature help

kss15

Help me please! I don't know how to put images in my signature on the neoboards. I'm trying to put in a Krawk Island AC image from this link: http://www.thedailyneopets.com/altador-cup/krawk-island/

I've figured how to do it on this site but there doesn't seem to be enough room to paste the code for the neoboards signature.

I've seen people with images in their signatures. Does anyone know how to do it?

I'm feeling really incompetent right about now...

People who are using images on the Neoboards are breaking the rules. Simply and purely. You shouldn't want to learn how to do it has it will get you in troubles.

Is it really against the rules?

:O

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephanie~) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts above 6 words. Smilies do not count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I'm pretty sure it is, I've never actually seen anyone with pictures in their signatures on neopets.

I have

and it was only spam and was reported.

I think they wouldn't allow people to use image in their signature because it would be more work for the monitor. It could easily be abused to promote things that are against Neopets rules, and since it would be on a picture, it wouldn't be picked up by the filters.